Liverpool Finincial Saga Database

dazamfc

Reaction score
Has anyone got a database with the current finicial meltdown at anfield as I would love to take charge and try and work my way out of it without getting sacked

Yup, it's called the default database.

No I mean one from round about just now with them nearly in administration and that. If there isn't one can someone help me with how much debt they are in, transfer budget at the moment, wage budget,so that I can change it and try and survie with them

You could try making one yourself, shouldn't be too hard.

Thats what I'm going to do if someone could provide me with info about how much debt they are in and how much transfers, wages, what there there balance would be, etc

Don't know any numbers, but I think they have to pay like £260m by next week

just wait till fm11, they must be pretty ****** financially on that

Making one just now coz Im dying to play it

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I'm adding the debt so the screen says the following-

Amout-
Source-
Start Date-
End Date-
Interest Rate-

Can someone fill in the blanks?

Isn't it pretty much how SI have done it in the default database? I imagine the wages and transfer kitty would be about right. I think the main difference is that RBS are calling in the debt now irl so all you could in the editor is bring all debt payments forward until that date and see how you get on. You've no chance of paying off a few hundred million in little over a year, but the in-game reaction to the problem could be interesting.