04lcrost

Reaction score
In my first season with Liverpool with the latest unofficial summer transfer patch so already have the likes of Downing, Doni, Henderson and Adam so midfield is no problem. I had a transfer budget of £62 million to win the league and i am playing the goalgalore2011v5 tactic, so lone striker and the full backs pushed slightly higher up.

Already I have bought Aguero up front to replace Carroll as i have always struggled to get him scoring, I then bought Mata for the left as i always sign him because he is quality. The positions i need to fill are now defensively. Kyriakos has gone for £3 mill and I have bought toloi and sando as young back up player and other young players such as Kelly and Wilson will always contend for first team but I need a CB who is young but replace Carragher as he gets on within a season or two.

Remaining budget is around £10mill. Suggestions?

If you had like £16M id say get Phil Jones from Blackburn, has been awesome for me on my liverpool save.

But for £10M you'll need to look at Shawcross, Cahil, Hummels, Kjaer, Galeano, Otamendi, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Ranocchia, Sakho (maybe), Mario Fernandes, Howedes, Zapata, Papadopoulos, Varane

Zapata wont come to me :S
Phil Jones is at Blackburn and Varane at Madrid but i'll have a look at the others :)

Good summer update if Phil Jones is at Blackburn...

Try for Scott Dann or Gary Cahill. Or Lugano for some experience at a cheap price and a few goals.