waccoe

Reaction score
My current Leeds game is going a bit stodgy now and stale so I'm thinking Liverpool.

Try play high tempo entertaining football. I'll be loading all the major leagues (Spanish, Italian and German with the name update).

Just recommended signings and who to sell any staff I need to bring in etc.

Cheers

jaap stam as a coach is amazing. get dave parnaby as well as a head of youth development.
sell lovren, and try to bring rugani/romagnoli on loan with a future fee. easiest way to buy them.
what positions do you really need strengthening? budget?

Ruben Neves from Porto is a must. Saying that, I doubt he'll come cheap. I think you could definitely do with a new centre-back to partner Sakho. Shkodran Mustafi from Valencia is really solid and probably wouldn't cost too much.

Sell toure and Enrique expensive wages and really ain't very good. I brought in lucas romero, demarai gray, Terence kongolo, Douglas and on deadline day arsenal offered £15m up front and another £10m in add ons but I negotiated £15m and callum chambers. When I log on to my computer I'll let you know what staff I employed. Tactics I use 4231 with 2 limited defenders at cb and 2 full backs on support, a cm on defend and dlp on defend, left attacking midfielder as an inside forward right attacking and cam as advanced playmaker and complete forward. Again I'll let you know what my ti's are when I log back on. Got a bit **** start but now my platers are getting used to my tactics I'm playing some lovely stuff.