RABFooty

Reaction score
Just started as Liverpool, first game in a while. Lined up the following deals;

Vrsaljko (RB) - 1m
A. Johnson - £5m (as part of loan)
Vertonghen - £9m
Kadlec - £3m
Thiago - £12m (as part of loan)

Also looking at Lewandowski as an alternative spearhead to Carroll but guessing he'll be £20m.

Anyway I don't have loads of money so looking for advice on sales to fund these deals. Johnson or Agger are candidates, both had £20m+ offers. Vrsajlko looks good enough to cover GJ, Vertonghen not as good as DA, but DA is injury prone.

Are the above deals worth it? Is there anyone else I should be looking at. probably going to give Kuyt, Brad Jones, Aqualiani the push.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Lewandowski wouldnt want to come, he hardly ever wants to leave Dortmund

If i was you i would keep the team you have

Sell Maxi and Maybe Aquilani and buy one player depending on what position you need most

Johnson and Agger are KEY players, dont sell...

I need to raise funds though. £26m for Agger from MC would allow me to replace him and get several other much needed players in. I like to get strength in depth and invest in youngsters, seeing as Liverpool are nowhere near good enough to win anything

Is that not a good deal?!

I need to raise funds though. £26m for Agger from MC would allow me to replace him and get several other much needed players in. I like to get strength in depth and invest in youngsters, seeing as Liverpool are nowhere near good enough to win anything

Is that not a good deal?!

I just go through the first season with the same team, maybe buy one player from Maxi and aquilani sales... Or keep them... With right tactics and team talks Etc you can challenge for Top 4, and sometimes even title... Then get more money second season

You wont get as good quality CB as you think for 26m, and if you do you wont have much left over, your probably looking at 15-25m to replace him then its really not much to get anyone good.

Lewandowski wouldnt want to come, he hardly ever wants to leave Dortmund

If i was you i would keep the team you have

Sell Maxi and Maybe Aquilani and buy one player depending on what position you need most

Johnson and Agger are KEY players, dont sell...

he joined me when i was chelsea

You should keep most of the team you already have, maybe try and sell Maxi.
Definitely sign Vrsaljko though for cover at RB.

how do others play suarez what role and things also how do you save goals

I play a 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1, very fluid system with short passes and more creative freedom

Suarez plays on either wing for me as a inside forward with the other wing being a natural winger... Gerrard Amc as a teresquarta or advanced playmaker..

My team hardly has individuals gettin all the goals and is usually a team performance... Goals all round

If you want I'll send you the two tactics I use via email...?

I play a 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1, very fluid system with short passes and more creative freedom

Suarez plays on either wing for me as a inside forward with the other wing being a natural winger... Gerrard Amc as a teresquarta or advanced playmaker..

My team hardly has individuals gettin all the goals and is usually a team performance... Goals all round

If you want I'll send you the two tactics I use via email...?

no don't bother i just wanted to know how to play suarez but thanks anyway

Lewandowski comes quite cheap, for me anyways, around £8 million, did brilliant in my Arsenal save :)