Liverpool first window, 20 mil to spend.

I got Ben Arfa for 12.5 mill for Liverpool, played him inside forward on the right and he was awesome.
Other good wingers for Livepool would be Nem, Gaitan, Yarmolenko, Isco for 17.5 is class as well.
I don't know if you have already, but sell Johnson for 18.5 to Chelsea, downing to fulham for 10.25 and doni 1.2 to city.

How about strikers? I would get in Rodrigo from Benfica, he turns out to be an absolute beasts as your probably already know, and he is very cheap. And yeah, Ben Arfa sounds like a good buy. Also have a look at Corchia/Vrsaljko at RB if you do decide to sell Glen Johnson. Also have a look at Erik Lamela for the wing.

You should definitely get Ben Arfa, Isco, Wellington Nem, Isco and Rodrigo! Should be able to buy all those if you sell Johnson and Downing!

Wellington Nem, Carlos Fierro and scout Adryan 4.5 star on my save. Them three will all be under 10mil

Get douglas costa and demba ba or ademilson as back up striker!

I have already bought Ademilson & Okore, I want a inside forward who can play on the right but is left footed.

My friend is managing Newcastle so I can't buy Demba ba plus he is very injury prone, first game of the season & he got injured for 3 months lol.

For Liverpool having been them myself numerous times, I'd say you need quite a few positions. LB LW RW AMC and a Striker.

Douglas costa is a left footed right winger, hes ace and cheap and young, definitely recommend

i always get Fernando lorente is a beast what more you can get him for free and Andriy Yarmolenko ukrine winger top class also can get on a free.

If you're selling Johnson or just need cover in rwb, retrain Henderson. He plays really well there, especially when on the attack.

My first transfer window, I usually invest heavily in youth, or save my money for Jan. By Jan, im almost always able to offload deadwood like Assaidi and Borini, and bring in a big name player (usually I go for Isco or Lamela for 25m +).

If you need stop-gaps to get you to Jan, Sterling and Suso usually play well above expectations. Or, depending on your formation you can play Suarez on the wing opposite Coutinho with Sturridge as your ST.