Liverpool: From struggles to the best in the world. This is my story

Capital One Cup Run

It was nice to take Stevie G up the steps of Wembley on his last season even if it was only for the Capital One Cup. We had a relatively easy run with our hardest game being the Quarter Final vs Everton.

Premier Away Form

We had great away form this season with only 1 loss vs Man City. The down side to this is the 8 draws, we need to build on this next season if we want to push on for the title.

Home Form

Loses to Arsenal and Spurs hurt a lot! the pleasing part was the 5-0 win vs Man U.

Stevie G's final walk for glory

He has had an injury prone year missing 7 months ( 4 months broken foot and 3 months torn hamstring) but he managed to play both the Capital one cup and FA cup final. He played the full 120 mins of the FA Cup and scored his penalty. I was glad to be able to deliver the silverware this season being his last year.

The Premier League

Well I think 3rd is a pass. Man U were the best team even if we beat the 5-0 at home. We were soft away from home vs teams like Leicester and Swansea. We will look to go better next season.

Life after Steven Gerrard

So today I start looking for a ready made Steven Gerrard replacement any suggestions?

The Transfers

I have carried on last season's attempt to trim the fat with the sale of players I see as back up. I have made key signings of Wilshere and Clasie and signed Richards on a free. Woodrow was signed but loaned back to Fulham and I have loaned in Alcacer as I am interested in signing him on a full time basis but want to have a good look at him.

European Golden Boy

Raheem Sterling has won the Golden boy award so he is looking good for the future. On another note I'm finding it hard to post at this stage with work commitments so until that slows downs I will mainly post about big moments such as end of seasons, transfer windows and cup finals!

January Transfer Window

All right so big, big transfer window Allen, Markovic and Lucas left for 15 mil Belotelli and Can left for 30 mil. I signed in Samper for 9 mil, Alcacer came in for 7.5 mil ( I had him on loan) and Timo Horn for 6.75 mil. I signed a young player Ricardo Pita for 3.5 mil and loaned in Odegraad. This season I've made 131 mil in sales and spend 64.5 mil. great profit for 1 season.

Season so far

So in the Premier League we are competing well sitting in 2nd and looking competitive, top 2 finish is possible. In the Champions League we drew Dortmund in the 1st knockout round which is an even battle. We have dropped out of both domestic cups which I'm not to worried about as I rotated the squad.