Are you continue with this story was looking forward to this?

FourFourTwoHeader.png

alvaro-arbeloa_1372118c.jpg

This month contains a European Group Stage Game and a Merseyside Derby, so my team will need to step up in the following fixtures.

My first game in the month was at home to recently promoted Newcastle United, It was a reasonably easy game for us, with Gerrard and Meireles getting on the scoresheet, both beautifully struck shots from fully 30 yards out.

View attachment 140583

European Group Stage Game

In Liverpool's second European game under Hardwicke they faced French opponents, Montpellier Herault. And it didn't go well for Liverpool, in a game in which they got 7 yellow cards, they couldn't get past the Montepellier defense. Montpellier had the ability to put away there chances and they won it in the 69th minute.

View attachment 140584

r

The next game in the season was a tough trip to Goodison park to face fellow Merseysiders, Everton, in a Merseyside Derby. Liverpool looked much better in front of goal though, and they won it 4-2 with goals from Gerrard Kuyt, and once again Suarez.

View attachment 140585

League Cup 3rd Round

liverpool_vs_newcastle.png

As you can probably guess, next up for Liverpool was a League Cup 3rd Round draw to Newcastle at Anfield. And once again it was plain sailing for Liverpool, winning 3-1 on the night.

View attachment 140586

Next up, Liverpool had a seemingly easy game to Avram Grant's West Ham, but it wasn't to be Hardwicke's day as the drew 3-3 with Carroll, Suarez and Sharbini all on target.

View attachment 140587

Last edited:
Brilliant update mate but i cant see the attachments im afraid? :(

Oops will fix

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Do they work now?

Oops will fix

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Do they work now?

Yer perfect thank you buddy :) looks awesome

Cool story bro, will follow!
Please look at mine too, I am using fm1063's up to date game :)

That's a **** lot of transfers :S
Just saying... good derby win against Eveton, 4-2 isn't a bad scoreline

nice story, read your everton one and it was good, hope this is just as good