Liverpool Game - Unsure on what to do now

jorski

Reaction score
I play liverpool on my game and am at the end of the 2010/11 season and just went undefeated in the Prem League (33 wins, 5 draws), won the Champions League (2-1 over Chelsea) and League Cup (3-0 over Man Utd).

At the start of the game I sold -

Kuyt - $13m (Man City)
Dossena - $4.8m (Sunderland)
Skrtel - $12m (Man City)
Voronin - $3.8 (Hoffenheim - I think)

I then bought in -

Veloso - $7m
Saivet - $2.3m

I was suprised I ended up winning the Prem League and Champions League with the squad I had, but Gerrard was an absolute machine!

Then at the end of that season I sold -

Babel - $16m (Man City)
Benayoun - $13m (Sunderland)
Degen - $6m (Birmingham)
Lucas - $12m (Man City)
Agger - $20m (Barcelona)
Itandje - $1.8m (Sevilla)
Krygiakos - $3.3 (Olympiakos)

And then bought in -

Sakho - $10m + $14 o/ 36 months
Subotic - $10m
Ribery - $14m (didnt know he became free lol)
Vuckevic - $6m
Camacho - $7m

So now my lineup looks like -

-------------------Torres----------------
Ribery-------Gerrard------Vuckevic
----Mascherano-------Camacho---
Insua-Sakho-Carragher-Johnson

Subs-

Cavalieri
Subotic
Veloso
Ngog
Riera
Aquilani
Darby

And now I have no idea who to upgrade haha. Ribery has just become settle in the area at the end of the season so hopefully he will become unstopable. Camacho won Young Player of the Year with Sakho in third. I could get a better RB but Johnson even with his not so great stats seems to make it into the Team of the Week more often then any other player. Vuckevic has great free kick/long shots/corners etc which I need. Its so hard haha.

But I am unbeatable at present. Pretty chuffed.

Any suggestions on what to do now?

Just keep doing what your doing

THAT WAS MY 100 POST

You bought Saivet? Big mistake, he's very average in FM10.

just when you are bored with your game and no more to do check free jobs and sign for another team..

Try to reduce how many transfers you make each closeseason. Keep the squad settled but dont let them get complacement. I would reccomend Santon to eventually replace Johnson. Daniel Opare is a similar yet cheaper option.

mate , is gerrard in your game set as an AMC? what instructions do you use for your defence?

Gerrard is set as AMC and gets just as many goals as Torres, he is a machine with long shots.

For my defenders i have both CB's on normal defence, but have recently changed Sakho to stopper, but i think i will be changing it back as i am letting in more goals. As for my WB's i have them as WB's or whatever it is, cant check at the moment cause not on my PC, but they are also on support, i find they dont perform as well on auto. Johnson and Insua continually get in the Team of the Week.

don't do anything you dont need to sign every summer or janurary it ruins harmony plan ahead like plan your transfers 3 seasons ahead like look for a young rb and watch him 1st season then make a low bid 2nd season (they reject) 3rd season pounce so people know you wanted him for a while and he slots right in