Reaction score
I'm in July 2013 with Liverpool , I had 40M of transfer budget but I sold Reina and Assaidi so now I have 60M. I can have Neymar or Gareth Bale for that amount.
Which one do you recommend to sign?
They ask both for the same wage, and contract's term so that's not an issue. And both of them will make it to the starting XI. I played with an IF at left side, so Neymar will be great. I play a winger on the other side so I could swap the role if I bought Bale. What I want is more a goalscorer, so Neymar could be the best option but I love Gareth Bale and always dream of having him in my team!

I dont know about Neymar, but Bale is made of glass..... The guy is constantly injured in my save and from what i read in many others. So my suggestion is Neymar :)

On football manager it has to be Neymar, Bale is world class also, but Neymar is one of the worlds best on the game

I am using Neymar right now, but he has played better as a DLF for me than as an IF. No complaints, he'll get me 40 goals this season with Arsenal. Also, even though the #'s are close, Gale is a much better crosser in the game, so that might be important to you depending on your tactic

Neymar on the left wing gets me 35+ goals every season, has to be him by a mile.

Bale he is class on the left on my previous save he was a beast scoring 30 goals from the left wing ive had both in the same team and neymar is a striker tbh so get bale whilst you can then get neymar the next summer

I would go for Bale. I was in a somewhat similar situation with my Liverpool save. So far he has not been injured too often. Got him for a steal. 20 million.

View attachment 351765