Nnicod55

Reaction score
Okay I have a little situation in my Liverpool save Mignolet got injured(3-4 months) late in pre-season and I have only 20M € transfer budget and 106K€ wages(can be adjusted). I was thinking replacing Mignolet in next season and now I'm not sure is there anyone good enough for that money who can replace Mignolet already? Or is there some bargains who could be decent for few months and then be 2nd GK?

You could always get Timo Horn, he's able to replace mignolet straight off and costs around £6-7M
For the future: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Sondre Rossbach

You could always get Timo Horn, he's able to replace mignolet straight off and costs around £6-7M
For the future: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Sondre Rossbach

I'm seen people to that a lot buy Horn and sell Mignolet. That is decent option always..

Problem solved I did buy David Ospina. Köln didn't want to sell Horn in that less money and Ospina did come little more expensive but I'm happy I like Ospina IRL

Problem solved I did buy David Ospina. Köln didn't want to sell Horn in that less money and Ospina did come little more expensive but I'm happy I like Ospina IRL

Horn has a release clausd at 6.5 MN.
Keep Mignolet as second keeper.
Then unsettle Rulli and get him on free transfer at the end of the season. Sell Mignolet. He plays well and hence fetches you a lot of money!