FelixB

Reaction score
What do i do i have 2m to spend i haven't done anything transfer wise and i haven't a clue what to do!!!! Plz help
Thanks

buy with later payments. sell the deadwood like skrtel and maxi rodriguez and henderson and downing in the next season. they just got in the team so they cant go right away.

I asked the board to increase the percentage of the transfer revenue and they did to 95%, and they're also going to expand the stadium to 55,000.
I bought Vrsajlko for €1.2m and he was a very good buy, young and versatile.
I won the league cup and the Premiership in my first season :D but i must admit i was pretty lucky. Playing 4-1-2-2-1 with Downing and Kuyt on the wings they had a very good season, with Suarez as a lone striker. The likes of Carroll and Henderson play well on occasions but they aren't Liverpool metarial but they're still quite young so they might improve.
The board gave me a €47m budget, I adjusted it and I bought Di Maria for €20.5m because he was transfer listed and Cavani for €31m and Sanogo for free. The problem is that I can't seem to get rid of any of the players like Aquilani, Cole, Maxi, Bellamy and they're taking up my wage budget, I even offered them for free and still no club was willing to make an offer because of their wages. :/

..... The problem is that I can't seem to get rid of any of the players like Aquilani, Cole, Maxi, Bellamy and they're taking up my wage budget, I even offered them for free and still no club was willing to make an offer because of their wages. :/

Same problem here. Really annoying. Bought Cavani after my1st season and Hazard when I got the job(45.5 and 34 mill respectively, both on 48 month payments) and Shawcross for less then 10mill...all are really worth it. Now with a few youngsters also joining i dont know what the...(banging head against wall)..to do with the deadwood. They dont wanna go and it looks like ill lose them to a free transfer..after haunting me 4 a few years!! Aaaagh!!! :'(

I sold Skrtl 7m,Johnson 9m,wilson 7.5,rodriguez 4m,jones 2m,coady 500k and kuyt 6.5m.
bought doumbia 12m,leandro 7.5m,can 800k,de bruyne 350k,eriksen 8m,sergio 1m,kovacic 3m,fierro 1.2m.
tried to sell carroll but nobody wanted him (dont blame them...he is awful and has the worst attitude)
found bellamy is better than downing, coates is better than carragher, gerrard is injured again, suarez misses more than he scores, enrique gets tired after 60mins, Dont sell Robinson,reina,lucas,agger,adam,suso,sterling or flanagan....sell the rest, sadly you can find better players than all the others in the squad....suarez included.

Amazed by some of these comments. Don't change too soon. Season 1 kept almost all my players, bought in gosling from Newcastle as cover. Rest I gave them a chance. At winter transfer window brought in Adam Johnson from city.

4-2-4 attacking in most games will work. Other than big games away need to be more conservative.
Best 11
Reina
G.johnson / Carra / Agger / Enrique
Kuyt (r) / Lucas / Gerard / Downing (l)
Carroll / Suarez

Kuyt takes penalties never misses. Remember retain possession.
Finished 2nd in first season.
Biggest mistake not getting quality cover for Suarez who broke leg at Xmas and missed second half of season.