Gav123

Reaction score
Im currently second in the premiership in may, Man utd have won the title and im Guranteed second but out of nowhere i got a message saying bad result against Sunderland could see me lose my job

Ive lost 3 games all season drawn 6 games and won the rest and i don't understand where the pressure has come from? anyone got any idea's? im finicially sound can upload the screen shots or game files if anyone has any idea's?

thanks in advance!

Continental Qualification! so ive exceeded that as well!

If you put title challenge then usually Board expects the title to be won or lost in last games of season.

I got same when i put title challenge in my Palermo game had nice 10 point lead on Jan, but screwed it and Inter was quaranteed winner on March and board was giving me hard time until end of season, but didnt sack me cos i won ECC and every other cup.

Then if you put expectation as winner than its completely normal. Now you need only to win most of your games and you are clear.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Then have you lost to Utd or other rivals?

How are you doing in Europe etc. What is board expecting about F.A Cup ?

I done pretty poor in Every competition bar the league if im honest, but i got man utd away in the fa cup third round and they beat me 1 -0 , league cup semi final got arsenal and they beat me 2 -1 Europa league got knocked out in the quarter final by porto on away goals! but i would hardly say thats that bad!

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Just continued there literally just got the sack and im raging!!!! haha

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

here is my stats

65% win rate

2nd in the league

+ 44 goal difference

3rd round of the fa cup
Semi Final league cup
Quarter final of Europa league

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

and even worse roberto mancini who lead man city to 13th got my job!!!!

Have you possibly made too many board requests over the coourse of the season? Maybe upset them a few too many times? Appealed a Ban once or twice, or even mentioned a ref has been poor and had a touchline ban? There are many possibilities, I more often than not play with Liverpool and even when not quite reaching expectations, have not had this trouble.

all i asked for the full season was feeder teams thats it!

I over achieved and got sacked!

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The story gets stranger!!! i continued the game until november and mancini got sacked and ive been offered the job again!