icetorres

Reaction score
I enjoy playing with liverpool but its too easy to win, if you are a liverpool fan you will know that we have been waiting for a title for a while.

But how long will it take if we make it harder....

The current "big four" have been blessed by the gods and all have had crazy transfer windows signing all the best players in the world.

Man u- messi, fabregas, bale

Man city-ronaldo iniesta hulk

Chelsea- neymar, falcao, toni kroos

Arsenal-ledwanskovi( i know that is spelled wrong) gotze and pique.

you can choose any 3 players yourself just make them as good as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool

the board have placed a transfer embargo on the club stating there will be no new signings for 3 years and once its lifted you are unable to sign players 20 years and over.

they have however redirected all the funds into massive talent recruit ment.

changing -under stadiums- in the build editor

training, youth coaching youth facilities and youth recruitment all to 20

how long will it take you to win the title back!!!!

Last edited:
Update

23 premier league games in im currently sitting 2nd with Man u top followed by Man city and Chelsea below me we are all within 3 points of one another, Arsenal are way of in 7th.

Ronaldo and Messi are dominating Ronaldo is 10 clear on the scoring charts and Messi is 8 assists ahead of anyone else.

Im winning games but winning ugly lots of 1-nils, and lots of goals from corners and set pieces, Seb coates is the top average ranked player in the league at the moment also Suarez is playing well for me for the 1st time ever scoring 21 in 33 in all comps.

Finally city have dropped hulk to the reserves.

Not to be picky, but It would be more realistic if Ronaldo was at United and Messi at City :p