Liverpool in administration

Hearts_Mad

Reaction score
Lol funniest thing in the world! 5th season with Hearts and get a message saying liverpool in administration. anyone else think sometimes FM09 is full of it?

Yea i was Liverpool, i think in my 5th season... i had already won the league but i got deducted 9 points :( so i only finished with 92 points! But after my finance status was rich :p

It's easy for bad managers to go into administration with Liverpool on FM because of their loan debts. On my game, 2016 i think, Man Utd have just gone into administration.

yeah happened to me, cost me the title, 9 points deducted and i lost the title by 1 point.

It's easy for bad managers to go into administration with Liverpool on FM because of their loan debts. On my game, 2016 i think, Man Utd have just gone into administration.

Are you calling me a bad manager lol :eek: But i didnt spend any money that season as well! and my wage bill was absolutely fine! strange stuff..

I played with liverpool and on the 2nd season the club went into administration and deducted 10 points and I still won the premiership. This is because I bought Balotelli, Aguero, Saivet and Capel in 1 season and did not sold any players.

The next season I sold 5 players and some rich dude took over the club...well to cut the story short I got 40m transfer funds and a new stadium.

In one of my games Chelsea got in admistration as well.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

...sorry administration...:$