comrade1892

Reaction score
LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB

This my friends, is the my dream job. Ever since I was a little boy, I've wanted to play and manage Liverpool. Sadly, I've grown up, and such a dream has never been achieved in reality only in Fifa. However, with the purchase of Football Manager 2010, I believe I can achieve my lifelong dream of managing Liverpool.

However, the catch is, like every other dream, I have to earn it. This game starts as an unemployed manager, I have to build my reputation (due to my inexperience compared to you seasoned managers, I will give myself International Footballer status), and hopefully be given the Liverpool job at some stage during my career.

WISH ME LUCK.

NOTE: Please provide feedback for layout, font, story etc.

Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg, the most recent German Champions, have sacked their coach, and have approached me to take over the club!
View attachment 81956

I have delightfully accepted the offer! I have been given a relatively small budget to work with, but with some of the stars already in this team, there isn't really too much needed. Just good tactics!
View attachment 81957

The squad I have inherited is rather talented, and my assistant seems to think so as well. The aim for this season is to finish in a Champions League spot. In terms of future transfers, I'm not too phased by a small transfer budget, I don't mind searching for diamonds in the dirt as well as some good free transfers.
View attachment 81958
View attachment 81959
View attachment 81961

The task looks difficult though, with the team lying in 14th place. However, I have faith in my own ability and am confident that this set of players can achieve a top 3 finish!
View attachment 81960

Wish me Luck!

What? You just started a story with Liverpool and then you accept a job offer from Wolfsburg? :S

To be fair, with your reputation as soon as the manager gets sacked you will be offered the job straight away...

erm....Good luck but i wont be following,no real challenge in this you mighg aswell have become Liverpool Manager from the start

wait last night you accepted what a job Valencia were given 38m and said your transfer targets

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

you really being starting with automatic or sunday league if you wanna earn it

i did this but with obscure rep but im leeds in prem won fa cup and euro cup raffa left and tony mowbray got the job and my rep is better than his it not all about rep