Ramires

Reaction score
After coming 7th last season, i thought i could try and get them iin The champions league.
Is theree annyone you would recomend this would probally be my XI
i assume i need a better Left back and a center back maybe a striker to partner torres.
any where else i need better of? and who?

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

i have 0 millon to spend

If you want young left back maybe Fabio Coentrao or Jose Angel. I dont know about the full game but in demo I bought Jose Angel and he's quite good. Coentrao is my first choice but he rejected me and go to OM (I think) instead coz I want to loan him but they want to buy him. Coentrao is cheaper though around 2M-3M.

If you want some money sell Lucas or Babel. Loaning Babel works too,I got 3M for loaning him to Man City. And Gerrard slams me for doing that :'( Then adjust your budget. That should give you around 7M to spend.

im playing Liverpool as we speak now....

you should get the 11.1.0 patch....the takeover is complete and you have 47mil to spend(title winners)...30mil(title challenge)....

i use the 30 mil to buy

Guiseppe Rossi Euro 21.5mil
Phillipe Mexes Euro 11.5mil
Gregory Van Der Weil Euro 13mil....

looking great so far....
Ive sold Lucas,Fabio Aurelio,Babel(loan)....

so i suggest buy 1 striker for Torres....and a young midfielder....Liverpool Midfielder are old and very fast tired....

when u applied the patch u will have 25million to spend

so far i loan in Dodo (fullback left), bruno (cover for fullback right)
stil tryin to sell lucas..:mad:

Rossi after 1-2 seasons goes for free in nearly all saves.

Get Maxwell on loan from Barca, won't cost much at all and will provide excellent cover and for me he was even my 1st choice LB as well as a great stand in as a LM.

Personally here, I bought Gary Cahill(9M), Fabio Coentrao (13M), and I'm staying with Ngog for now. Might move for Llorente but I'm out of cash.

I've also bought Shaqiri for 5M and am trying to spend every benny left and get Bale. Sold Maxi, Babel, Kyrigoakos and a few more. Can't seems to sell Aquilani ( Don't want him) and can't loan Insua (have enough LB's)
Also got Smithies, Maletic, Juan Muniz as youngsters.

He will get budget next season. I had 0 budget too in my first season and got 4M at Jan, signed Muniz and Smithies. Then I got 24M Budget at Jule. Kinda shame as some people told me I get a 100M budget from some takeovers...But I'm up for the challenge.

So NESV will takeover Liverpool even if you started with 0 transfer budget? Or will it be some other buyer since you didn't start with the new patch?

I did the same, and they promised me 4m in January. So im thinking of playing till July to see if I get any transfer.

So NESV will takeover Liverpool even if you started with 0 transfer budget? Or will it be some other buyer since you didn't start with the new patch?

I did the same, and they promised me 4m in January. So im thinking of playing till July to see if I get any transfer.

You start with 0 budget and the board is trying to get a buyer to Liverpool. I don't know if each case is random, but for me Liverpool was sold before Jan and I got a 4.5M budget in Jan. In July I got an additional 24M budget.

You start with 0 budget and the board is trying to get a buyer to Liverpool. I don't know if each case is random, but for me Liverpool was sold before Jan and I got a 4.5M budget in Jan. In July I got an additional 24M budget.

Oh alright! So John Henry wasn't the man who bought Liverpool? It feels more realistic tho with 0 transfer budget in the first window. But still, if you continue playing you'd want NESV as the real owners :)

Oh alright! So John Henry wasn't the man who bought Liverpool? It feels more realistic tho with 0 transfer budget in the first window. But still, if you continue playing you'd want NESV as the real owners :)

Same, but no NESV aren't. I think it's random. Mine has some ****** up name, Shapesheep or something lool.

i was playing the demo, now i have the real game i have 33 millon to spend
And this is how i am thinking of buying
Stevan defour. 6millon
Mexes: 5millon
Fabio Coeantero = 7 millon
Still need s striker any sujjestions
and whats torres best role.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Shall i sign Romelu lukaku or Kadlec

1st Season i couldn't transfer anything hence of no money. Finished 3rd with that squad. Had problems in defence if one of the main defenders were injured. Also thought i would have a problem if Torres would suffer from an injury but David N'gog was amazing. Scored ~12 goals while El Nino, 21 - Being Top Goalscoarer in Premier League.

During that, a takeover took place and 2nd season i had 81M Euro.
I got Criscito, Maxwell , Elia and Muniain. - about 60M Euro.
Aquilani and Insua came back from their loans so you have an extra CM and LB. ( There is also Danny Wilson wich looks very good.
Sold Poulsen, Konchesky and Jovanovici. for about ~8M Euro.

I play 4-2-3-1 and finished 2nd in the 1st Season only because Torres was awful and N'Gog was like a Super Sub without the 'Super'. Lukaku got me 8 league goals and Gerrard 17.

These were my signings:

Lukaku (ST) - 6.75m
Rami (CB) - 5m
Sotiris Ninis (AM) - 4.5m
Danny (AM) - 9.75m
Enyema Vincent - Free
Van Bommel - 600k

Torres lethal for me. Scored 38 goals for me! At the last 2 months he got injured, while he was fit before that. Ngog had like 15 goals in about 10 apps, very very good. I got a ****** takeover :p

Maybe it was because I was playing him as a lone striker with 3 Att Mid behind him, they all got goals, he just missed.

Torres lethal for me. Scored 38 goals for me! At the last 2 months he got injured, while he was fit before that. Ngog had like 15 goals in about 10 apps, very very good. I got a ****** takeover :p
Whats a good role for torres
Only played two premier league games
1st, Home2-0 win over westham
2ned, Home 4-0 win over everton