Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyb

Reaction score
hey, ive just started a game with liverpool and in need of a good left back. i just sold fabio aurelio to real madrid for 5 mil. and im now looking for a decent cheap one with a budget of 6 mil. ive got the 10.3 patch btw.

cheers,

maybe garrido or danny wilson (rangers) and retrain him to be a natural left back

Crisisco (sp)

Plays for Genoa, hes co-owned.

Danny Wilson, Ansaldi, Vargas, Zeigler, or could look at some Brazillian youngsters, a bunch of bargains there

he went to juventus for 7 mil, might take a look at flipe

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Danny Wilson, Ansaldi, Vargas, Zeigler, or could look at some Brazillian youngsters, a bunch of bargains there

cant get vargas or zeigler (not on my database) :(

ansaldi went to juve

will look at danny wilson then, cheers <)

Joe Mattock turns out pretty good. He's usually available for about 1 - 1.5 mil from WBA.

What have you done with Insua? He'll do the job for you and he's pretty young and will get better. I've only ever needed him when I've been Liverpool.

ive still got him but only got one left back, need another

ive still got him but only got one left back, need another

Well, play Insua as your first choice, and then just try find some cheap left-back as back-up.

In around 5 season's Insua has only been injured twice.

Well, play Insua as your first choice, and then just try find some cheap left-back as back-up.

In around 5 season's Insua has only been injured twice.

ah nice lucky u :) spose havent bidded for anyone yet but tempted by joe mattock

Danny Wilson for certain, he turns out one of the best CB's/LB's in the world, and is a first teamer right from the off, just hope liverpool end up getting him IRl.

Benoit Tremoulinas from FC Girondins Bordeaux, though he costs about 10 million..

Sell couple players and buy him..

Or Andreas Beck from Hoffenheim, he can also be RB and he is young.

Last edited:
hey, ive just started a game with liverpool and in need of a good left back. i just sold fabio aurelio to real madrid for 5 mil. and im now looking for a decent cheap one with a budget of 6 mil. ive got the 10.3 patch btw.

cheers,

try and Brazilian called Evaldo...about 3-4 million.

Stephan Lichtsteiner (sp)

Snap him up before he leaves Lazio.

Btw,Ansaldi is not someone I would recommend.Had to fork out £10million to prise him away from Rubin and get ratings of like 6.7,6.6.

Gerrard is injured to me for 7-8 moths.. :/
he was playing to me on AMC, who sould I buy now? i have 3mill..?

Status
Not open for further replies.