Reaction score
I'm looking for a new RB, the thing is I'm going into my 3rd season and believe it not Glen Johnson has had fans player of the year 2 seasons running. He is 31 now and i dont think he will be as good this season. I have tried to get Chambers, last bid i made was 22m i dont really want to bid anymore for him. I had Sam Byram but he was so inconsistent so i sold him on, i still have Jon Flanagan also. I'm just looking for someone that is going to fit straight in and replace Johnson.

all/any of the following players could be straight replacements for GJ in your save..

Mayke
De Sciglio - the best RB in game imho..
Vrsaljko
Gino Peruzzi
Matias Ezequiel Schelotto
Nathaniel Clyne
Montoya
Danilo
Martin Caceres
Liechtensteiner (sp)
Piszczek (sp) the Dortmund RB

also, look at Monaco, PSG, Real Madrid.. they might have a number of players stock piled they might not need..

Id go for Mattia De Sciglio he plays LB & RB hes from Milan and hes a good player

all/any of the following players could be straight replacements for GJ in your save..

Mayke
De Sciglio - the best RB in game imho..
Vrsaljko
Gino Peruzzi
Matias Ezequiel Schelotto
Nathaniel Clyne
Montoya
Danilo
Martin Caceres
Liechtensteiner (sp)
Piszczek (sp) the Dortmund RB

also, look at Monaco, PSG, Real Madrid.. they might have a number of players stock piled they might not need..

Offtopic but why do people use (sp) thanks?

Offtopic but why do people use (sp) thanks?

Its when they think they have spelt something wrong.

On topic people always say Jon Flanagan is a beast so I would let him have a season of first team action to prove his worth!

Jon Flanagan is good but he is also injured for a few months

Azpilicueta.

Best RB in the game. So ****** consistent, never has a bad game.

Danilo, De Sciglio or Azpilicueta. Also you can try with Hugo Mallo from Celta, a cheaper option.