Kaz

Reaction score
Ok im about to hit december of my 6th season, and im off to my worst start so far, there isnt really anything wrong with my team, except for one player. Hazard who plays as my attacking central midfielder (i use a 4-3-3) looks like he's lost interest or something, so im looking for a good replacement.

Gourcuff is a bit too old for my taste now, Kroos won world player of the year last season but looks a bit lacking in the physicality department, and Pastore who looks the part was just bought by Real in the summer. Both Canales and Ozil wouldn't be interested according to my scouts. I already had and sold Ganso who never really showed up for me. Pjanic doesn't really interest me and Hamsik is already 28.

So about the only player ive come across who looks like they could really light up the attacking threat from my midfield is Aguero, which leads me to my question. How does Aguero do in central midfield? He's now 27 which is about as old as i'll go, and still with Atleti. I would play him in central midfield with the duty of "attack".

Ive won the prem 4 straight years and champs league 2 out of the last 4, so i need someone who can really light the world on fire. Aguero looks my best bet. Anyone with experience playing him in central mid, let me know what to expect. Oh, and of course, if i've missed any "World Class" attack minded midfielders, please feel free to refresh my memory!

I don't think personally that Aguero would excel as a centre midfielder.

I think you should seriously look into someone like Hamsik. He can do a brilliant job. You could also try someone like Ander, see how he is in your game. He usually turns out pretty decent.

Otherwise, I would have a good look in the Brazilian leagues you can find some classy regens there.

Hope I helped.

Last edited:
Well your 6 seasons in so there should be plenty of world class regens and they would be much younger. Look at the Brazil,Argentina,France,German and Italian national teams and see if theres anybody there good enough. Also have a look at Athletic Club Bilbaos team as they produce some of the best regens. Failling all that look at Andrea Poli( should be around 26). Hes not the fastest but is an excellent choice as playmaker. Also have you tried Kevin (zargoza) or Nuri Sahin(around same age as Aguero but will be cheaper). Do you still have Suso or Shelvey as both of them could have been a ready replacement if they trained properly.

I don't think personally that Aguero would excel as a centre midfielder.

I think you should seriously look into someone like Hamsik. He can do a brilliant job. You could also try someone like Ander, see how he is in your game. He usually turns out pretty decent.

Otherwise, I would have a good look in the Brazilian leagues you can find some classy regens there.

Hope I helped.

thank you for the reply Dan.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Well your 6 seasons in so there should be plenty of world class regens and they would be much younger. Look at the Brazil,Argentina,France,German and Italian national teams and see if theres anybody there good enough. Also have a look at Athletic Club Bilbaos team as they produce some of the best regens. Failling all that look at Andrea Poli( should be around 26). Hes not the fastest but is an excellent choice as playmaker. Also have you tried Kevin (zargoza) or Nuri Sahin(around same age as Aguero but will be cheaper). Do you still have Suso or Shelvey as both of them could have been a ready replacement if they trained properly.

Thank you for the reply Steve. Not really interested in Sahin or Poli, and yes I signed Kevin in my first season, and he wasn't bad for a youngster, but ive since sold him. Suso never really blossomed on my save, and yes, Shelvey is in his second year as a regular starter and is the Xavi of my team, excellent passer and controller of tempo :)

As far as regens, im always scouting the obvious countries, but there seems to be a huge lack of quality MC/AMC regens on my save.

have u scouted a guy named Kevin. he player ot zagora in the begin. pretty decent and good too. he might be like 25-26 now in ur save.

As far as regens, im always scouting the obvious countries, but there seems to be a huge lack of quality MC/AMC regens on my save.

Strange,in my games i tend to mostly get amazing AMC players...
Heres a few more suggestions:
Sergio Canales
Stevan Jovetic
Miralem Pjanic
Alan Dzagoev
Milan Badelj
Coutinho
Steven Defour
Alex Witsel
Jano
Adem Ljajec

Also try the poor mans Messi..PABLO PIATTI :)

Im in 2015-2016 season and there some of the most promising young AM's in the game that arent regens. If you want screenshots of any of them just ask me

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

have u scouted a guy named Kevin. he player ot zagora in the begin. pretty decent and good too. he might be like 25-26 now in ur save.

Look at his last post mate. He already had him and sold him on...

Well according to my scouts Pastore would be extremely interested, just not so sure Real would feel the same. Maybe i can work something out and swap Hazard somehow.

Find your regens. Regens are usually the best if everything's bad. I would get a national team job, maybe england or spain, my scouts would recommend me some good players.

Find your regens. Regens are usually the best if everything's bad. I would get a national team job, maybe england or spain, my scouts would recommend me some good players.

as i previously stated, there are no good AMC/MC regens on my save. all the ones that get recommended have serious lack of proper attributes.

Get some players and retrain them?
I would get Lansbury cause he is good in my Arsenal save. Idk for you though.
Ganso/Paolo Henrique
Douglas Costa? He kicks some *** in my Arsenal save when Spurs bought him.
How about Jack Wilshere? He should still be under 30.
Vertonghen maybe?

as i previously stated, there are no good AMC/MC regens on my save. all the ones that get recommended have serious lack of proper attributes.

of coure there not like super good at the start. if the regen PA is 4 stars, go for it. one u have him, let him play some enghilsh football for a month, and then bring him into the first team.

i had a Zambian Cb and use him against a minnow in carling cup. then he impressed me, i start using him in a daily basis next to my german regen, and vermalen. after a month of succesfull strings, he got called up for Zambia.

is PA was 3.5, and performed more better than cahill or kos .

so it just takes time. it will tell there that the CA is silver stars, but later he'll have gold stars.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Get some players and retrain them?
I would get Lansbury cause he is good in my Arsenal save. Idk for you though.
Ganso/Paolo Henrique
Douglas Costa? He kicks some *** in my Arsenal save when Spurs bought him.
How about Jack Wilshere? He should still be under 30.
Vertonghen maybe?

i had to let lansbury of the hook . didnt live upto expectations

of coure there not like super good at the start. if the regen PA is 4 stars, go for it. one u have him, let him play some enghilsh football for a month, and then bring him into the first team.

i had a Zambian Cb and use him against a minnow in carling cup. then he impressed me, i start using him in a daily basis next to my german regen, and vermalen. after a month of succesfull strings, he got called up for Zambia.

is PA was 3.5, and performed more better than cahill or kos .

so it just takes time. it will tell there that the CA is silver stars, but later he'll have gold stars.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

i had to let lansbury of the hook . didnt live upto expectations

thank you but i understand how regens work, as i have plenty of them, that isn't the problem. once again... There is a serious lack of quality AMC regens on my save.

I have wilshere as a squad player, he's not quite good enough for what im looking for. Im just going to go for Pastore or Kroos in the summer, if they dont work out ill just deal with Aguero as a central mid.

thank you but i understand how regens work, as i have plenty of them, that isn't the problem. once again... There is a serious lack of quality AMC regens on my save.

I have wilshere as a squad player, he's not quite good enough for what im looking for. Im just going to go for Pastore or Kroos in the summer, if they dont work out ill just deal with Aguero as a central mid.

look for a good PA regen. u know , ocnce they start to play at there fullest, then it gonna be expensive to get them.

why isnt Pjanic interested !! ive got him for united and ganso is your best option..... but if that doesnt do it 4 you then god knows!!

why isnt Pjanic interested !! ive got him for united and ganso is your best option..... but if that doesnt do it 4 you then god knows!!

I had Ganso and he never took off for me, so I sold him to Barca. He does better in the playmaker role anyways. Ive used Pjanic in previous saves, so I'd rather go for someone fresh.

Dont use Aguero as a CM, he wont perform as well as he can in that role. Look al my list of earlier suggestions. There all cream of the crop. And also search for Raikans wonderkid shortlist

Well, Pastore and Canales weren't interested, and I didnt like Kroos' lack of a workrate and physical attributes. So I decided to just give Hazard a new contract after his great Euro2016 performance (he now has worldwide reputation) and he's doing quite well.