Liverpool midfield

Paul 23

Reaction score
January 09 just signed veloso 12.5 mill and alex witsel 10 mill

sold pennant 8.5 mill and benayoun 6 mill

just want some opinions on other recomendations. And weather to sell alonso or mascherano and stick with upcoming players lucas and plessis as back up.

midfield/
Babel/Riera/Veloso/Alonso/Macherano/Gerrard/Lucas/Plessis/Witsel/goosens

Forwards/
Torres/Keane/Paloschi/Kuyt/Ngog

Any Suggestions to improve the squad

Sell Kuyt bring in Lewandowski for a couple of million, always bangs in the goals

Keep Mascherano hes pure quality plus hes only 24 anyway. Witsel never really played well for me i ended up playing Alonso over him then ended up selling Witsel at end of season.

Defence/
Agger/Skrtel/Arbeloa/Aurelio/Santon/Reginiussen/Carragher/Insua

Cheers lads. am in to minds weather to sell agger, because got skrtel and carragher plus tore reginiussen is brilliant and cost just 950k bargain

Personally i built my squad around Alonso. playmaker and consistently high match rating, so good he forced Gerard out wide.

centre back fazio
midfielder diego or david silva
striker david villa or sergio aguero

btw u cud of got witsel for 6M
for DM Palombo/diarra (doubt u need another 1 tho..unless u want 2 sell Alonso?)
LM u can look on the "LM for Man Utd"
RM cud be Arteta/Srna

james gilmour of ross county under two million amazing amazing youngster!

Cant see arteta going to the Pool

btw u cud of got witsel for 6M
for DM Palombo/diarra (doubt u need another 1 tho..unless u want 2 sell Alonso?)
LM u can look on the "LM for Man Utd"
RM cud be Arteta/Srna

I signed Arteta for Liverpool lol.

Arteta!!!!

I cant be buying off the enemy

just wrong

Hes quality scores loads of free-kicks and gets me loads of assists. Can also play anywhere in the midfield well.

If they're good then it only hurts them Steaua! :p

Dump the reserve keeper - diego C and buy akinfeev or lloris - much better keepers who will eventually replace riena. (can sell the keeper for around 10M and buy for the same price).