Temto

Reaction score
Ok so I have just started a season with Liverpool. The season expectation is Title Challenge so I have a budget of £32.5 million to spend.

I am looking for the following - 1 Striker, 1 Defensive Midfielder, 1 Left Winger (Preferabley Attacking) and 1 Upcoming star in the goalkeeper position.

To give more information, I do not mind if these are young wonderkid players or players that you know for a fact to be good. Just as long as it improves my current squad. I have so far no made any signings or sold anyone so I have the default squad that you start with.

If anyone also knows which players I should sell that would also be appreciated.

Thanks Temto

Striker - Neymar (about 18mln) or Balotelli (12 mln second season if you can wait)
Left Winger - Coentrao (10-12mln)
Goalkeeper - Ochoa (2-4mln) or Sinan Bolat (1-2mln) - of course these guys are not nearly as good as Lloris, Akinfeev etc but they're quite cheaper

ST -
Romelu Lukaku(Anderlecht). You are in 1st season, so Lukaku would be a good player to get in at 5-8m
Lacina Traore(CFR Cluj). Torres is a quick forward, and Traore is basically a big lump to aim for.

DMC -
Anthony Annan(Rosenborg). Not sure why you need one. Meireles, Poulsen and lucas are very good DMC in game.

LW -
Martin Zeman(Sparta Prague). Personal favourite. 1.3m to buy, and is an absolute gem.

GK -
Johny Placide(Havre). Turns out very well on some games, less than 1m
Lukas Hradeck(Esbjerg FB). Has very good stats, and costs less than 1m

LW- Eden Hazard
DM - Andrea Poli
GK - Alphonse Areola
ST - Neymar, Lukaku, Dzeko...

GK: Rene Adler, Ochoa, Stekelenburg.
DM: Steven Defour, Nuri Sahin, Javi Garcia, Rodwell, Cristian Ledesma.
LW: Brian Ruiz, Martin Zeman, Neymar, Eljero Elia, Marko Marin.
ST: Lukaku, Falcao, Lucas Barrios, Kadlec, Hulk, Lukas Podolski.