akirox

Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm currently in january window at the start of year 2015 and desperately needing a DR. Glen Johnson got injured and will be unavailable 6 months, and he already is almost 31 years old so i'm afraid this injury will never make him play like before. I only got Martin Kelly as the only natural DR in the squad now and if i lose him im doomed.

I tried to offer marseille 28 millions for Azpillicueta and they refused and i refuse to pay over 30 mils for a defender. Same goes for Sime Vrsaljko who is also a 30+ millions defender. If someone can reccomend me a good DR for a max of 20 mils i would be grateful

Sebastian Corchia becomes WC so you should look at him. Might be too expensive already.

Christian Trasch (Wolfsburg), Van der Wiel (Ajax) would be possible, but I should buy Romario. He rocks.

Also Hector Cosenza (Boca) is a future star. Mauricio Isla is also possible.

Thank you for the fast answers mate's. Unfortunatley Van der Wiel is at Tottenham in my save and already got high wage. Corchia is at Chelsea and has a market value of 22 millions! so i have to take off my hands on them. i will try the others. Thank you!

What about John Flanagan. He turns out great full back for me in my LP save. Do you still have him or did you sold/let go of him?

I still have him. But my trainers tell me he got a max potential of 2 stars.. (atm 1,5 stars) so i doubt i can use him.

Romario will be the best right back in the world by the age of 23 \ 24. Otherwise van der Wiel would be amazing too, but old 'Arry beat ya to him!

What about Nika Kvekveskiri? My scouts say he has great potential. Didn't test him yet tho.