Liverpool new squad lfc marshall latest update

rammie2011

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im taking over liverpool and going to sell everone and start afresh. only keeping gerrard and carragher cuz impossible to sell them lol. i play a 4-4-2 formation with holding midf and amc, then 2 inside forwards. im looking for 20 new players and will have budget of probably 150m when all done, am looking for sum cheap squad players as well as key big signings, any help would be appreciated, only player im defo signing is cavani.

Lars Bender - Leverkusen £8m
Radja Naingollan - Cagliari £8.5m
Ruben Jennsen - Tromso £4.5m
Kara - Tromso £1.2m
Steve Mandanda - OM £11.25m
Andre Ayew - OM £15m
Davide Astori - Cagliari £6.5m
Dede - Vasco £18m
Mehdi Benatia - Udinese £5m
Michael Ballack - Free
Alexandre Lacazette - Lyon £5.5m
Wellington Nem - Fluminese £3.5m
Rever - Atletico Mineiro £10m
Douglas - Fc Twente £7.9m
Romulo - Spartak £11.5m
Jucilei - Anzhi £13m
Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA £7m
Sebastian Corchia - Souchaux £11m
Darwin Quintero - Santos Laguna £1.8m
Stefan Reinartz - Leverkusen £5m
Diego Souza - Vasco £8m

Jose Angel (Roma)
Romulo (Vasco)
Antoine Griezeman (Real Sociedad)
Bressan (Bate Borisov)
Seydou Doumbia (CSKA Moscow)
Luca Cigarini (Napoli, I think)
Gaston Ramirez (Bologna)
Steven Fletcher (Wolves, favourite of mine)
Dede (Forgot which brazilian team, might be Vasco)
Douglas Costa (Shakhtar)
Willian (Shakhtar)
Nicolas Otamendi (Porto)
James Rodriguez (Porto)

I got to ask Raikan, Do you know all these names and prices of by heart or do you have it all written down? either way it's fantastic haha

i know a few of them, im at work at the moment so cant look, what season are you in? first one?

I got to ask Raikan, Do you know all these names and prices of by heart or do you have it all written down? either way it's fantastic haha

hahaha, I know them all off by heart and how much you can possibly get them for, these are not always spot on.. it depends what time of the year and form etc.. however, my prices I suggest are always at the start of the first season, first transfer window! if guys are in their 2nd/3rd season then of course I will not issue suggested prices as they will not be accurate!

I used to have these lists every year when I first started out on Fm-base, might put on together for Fm13 as well!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...06-raikan007s-player-recommendation-list.html

are you using the LFC update?
yes mate lfc update, p.s. that tactic u made me few months back is still working wonders, last save i won 4 consecutive bpl titles, 2 champs leagues, 1 europa league, world cup and the euros man!

i know a few of them, im at work at the moment so cant look, what season are you in? first one?
yeah 1st season mate, the players that cant sell, allen, borini etc im guna loan out for big fees

yes mate lfc update, p.s. that tactic u made me few months back is still working wonders, last save i won 4 consecutive bpl titles, 2 champs leagues, 1 europa league, world cup and the euros man!

awesome, glad to hear :)

keep Allen and Reina as well! you going to struggle to sell all these players though mate..

im guna have a bash now, cant get kara due to wp problems, ballack wont join liverpool, fletcher is at sunderland just joined, but guna have a look at the rest and see how i go thanks 4 replies

Necip Uysal - Besiktas £11.25m is a great player as well!

awesome, glad to hear :)

keep Allen and Reina as well! you going to struggle to sell all these players though mate..

what it is mate, if cant sell them, i loan them. for example, this may be a bug, i dont know, but reina for example i offer him out for 35m for example, if no bids, i offer him out on loan, for 0 wages and 0 fee, then when clubs come in i negotiate for 100% wages and 15m loan fee, nine times out of ten the big clubs accept. like suarez, last save barca took him for 20m loan fee for 3 consecutive seasons, so i made 60m!

Ive just started the save now and offered all players out, will see how it goes, but will have to look for 10-15m first teamers, wih 4-5m squad players i think

My favorite players I've had or bought from each position.
GK - Michel Vorm/Jason Steele/
RB - Daniel Wass/Garry Bocaly/Diego Renan
CB - Juan Forlin/Ron Vlaar/Phil Jagielka/Toby Alderweireld/Stefan DeVrij
CB - Hector Moreno/Abdel El Kaoutari/Kyle Bartley/Sebastian Toro
LB - Lionel Carole/Robert Canella/Kieran Gibbs/Federico Balzaretti
CM - Michael Bradley/Javi Garcia/Kamehelo Mokotjo/Etienne Capoue/Romulo
CM - Mauricio Pereyra/Guido Pizarro/Aaron Ramsey/Lorenzo Crisetig
AMR - Mathieu Dossevi/Gervinho/Pablo Sarabia
AMC - Candreva/Dudu/Fleck/Abdulrahman/Teixeira
AML - Erik Lamela/Gonzalo Castro/Juan Albin/Dusan Tadic
ST - Luuk DeJong/Stefan Jovetic/Wilfried/Dentinho/Mattia Destro

These are mostly expensive options seeing that you might have a big kitty. Just my personal opinion and experiences on players some might not turn out so good but those are I think all solid buys and would all good consistent performers. Good Luck

My favorite players I've had or bought from each position.
GK - Michel Vorm/Jason Steele/
RB - Daniel Wass/Garry Bocaly/Diego Renan
CB - Juan Forlin/Ron Vlaar/Phil Jagielka/Toby Alderweireld/Stefan DeVrij
CB - Hector Moreno/Abdel El Kaoutari/Kyle Bartley/Sebastian Toro
LB - Lionel Carole/Robert Canella/Kieran Gibbs/Federico Balzaretti
CM - Michael Bradley/Javi Garcia/Kamehelo Mokotjo/Etienne Capoue/Romulo
CM - Mauricio Pereyra/Guido Pizarro/Aaron Ramsey/Lorenzo Crisetig
AMR - Mathieu Dossevi/Gervinho/Pablo Sarabia
AMC - Candreva/Dudu/Fleck/Abdulrahman/Teixeira
AML - Erik Lamela/Gonzalo Castro/Juan Albin/Dusan Tadic
ST - Luuk DeJong/Stefan Jovetic/Wilfried/Dentinho/Mattia Destro

These are mostly expensive options seeing that you might have a big kitty. Just my personal opinion and experiences on players some might not turn out so good but those are I think all solid buys and would all good consistent performers. Good Luck

thank you wengerball, ive got rid of majority of lpool squad, only got robinson, carragher, allen, gerrard, shelvey and stirling left, plus sahin on loan, so i need a total of 15 new signings! so far signed gordon, toloi, vrsaljko, gaitan, cavani, quintero and rochina

My squad is done and spent a total of 150m while i raised 185m, (majority of it was big loan fees for stars like reina, suarez, agger etc) now my squad looks like this

GKPS; mandanda, gordon
LBKS; canella, robinson
RBKS; srna, vrsaljko
CBK; otamendi, toloi
CBK; subotic, carragher
BWM; sahin, allen
APM; gerrard, shelvey
LWG; gaitan, jano
RWG; costa, sterling
STK; cavani, quintero
STK; damiao, rochina

Could you post a screenshot of your transfers? :)

Sounds interesting! Surprised you let Reina, Agger and Suarez go.. Very hard to replace with the money you would get for them

Sounds interesting! Surprised you let Reina, Agger and Suarez go.. Very hard to replace with the money you would get for them

yeah, but loaned them out, reina 15m, suarez 20m etc, raised mega money :D ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.