*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Hi im liverpool in january first season and I ticked the allow transfer budget in first season box. Now january, Torres got injuried for a long time and i have n'gog as backup but i need a new poacher? £24m max.

Cheers

Agbonlahor, Lukaku would be my favourite for this position or perhaps a cheaper one like Kadlec

Nilmar, Agbonlahor, Neymar, Bent, Gervinho, also Lukaku, Sanogo and Babacar for the future.

I can speak from Liverpool-save-experience, and say that Lisandro Lopez works extraordinarily well.

Suarez, Neymar or Paloschi.

Use N'Gog as your Poacher. He'll get you around 20 goals.

Use the money you have to buy youth.

Ive just brought Sanchez and might be getting Cavani for £15m but im on target for winning the prem so money wont be a problem for the future.

Ive just brought Sanchez and might be getting Cavani for £15m but im on target for winning the prem so money wont be a problem for the future.

Cavani is not good enough ig ..

Use N'Gog and bring in Wickham and/or Kadlec as back-up. Or you could waste loads of money on Neymar who will do the same job as N'Gog...

Kadlec m8, doing wonders when set on 'Poacher'
1mil only.

Develops into an absolute QUALITY:wub:

Neymar injuried for 8-10 month's

N'gog is good when he is on form and you praise him. But when he is off form, god! he is poor.

how on earth do you buy Kadlec for 1 mil??????????
i bid for him for 1.2 mil and i wasnt accepted...the same with 1.7 2.2 and finally 2.7...

how on earth do you buy Kadlec for 1 mil??????????
i bid for him for 1.2 mil and i wasnt accepted...the same with 1.7 2.2 and finally 2.7...

They ask me more like 3,5 m for him ..