• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Liverpool confirm they are investigating striker Nathan Eccleston for writing on Twitter that the September 11 attacks were not the work of terrorists.

More...

He's obviously thick as **** because I can't even understand his tweet enough to decide.

What a spaz. I can't speak **** so I don't know what he's saying.

He is a bit of a mongoloid, but I don't see why Liverpool should get involved other than to send him to a school.

What a spaz. I can't speak **** so I don't know what he's saying.

This. My purpose on the site.

Today's Media makes you believe that the previous 9/11 attacks are all to do with Terrorist which is a false view

or

I ain't going to say attack don't let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it.

He is a bit of a mongoloid, but I don't see why Liverpool should get involved other than to send him to a school.

Because there are still rules you should follow as a member of the club. he represents Liverpool so they are going to be less than impressed with. Manchester United have a similar policy, just because you're on twitter doesnt mean you can say whatever you want

Today's Media makes you believe that the previous 9/11 attacks are all to do with Terrorist which is a false view

or

I ain't going to say attack don't let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it.

He's criticising people for being sheep while he follows what conspiracy websites tell him, which use far worse and deceptive journalism. Oh the irony. <3

or

We don't know every single detail of what happened on that day, there has been a lot of conspiracy theories. And for him to go on Twitter and say that seems a bit idiotic in my view. I agree about the media making you believe that they are terrorist attacks but who can say what really happened?

(just for the record my view is it was terrorists)

He's criticising people for being sheep while he follows what conspiracy websites tell him, which use far worse and deceptive journalism. Oh the irony. <3

Oh you're so predictable XD

It's not even up for debate, it was the terrorists. I believe the media are handling 9/11 completely the wrong way but that's another story.

We don't know every single detail of what happened on that day, there has been a lot of conspiracy theories. And for him to go on Twitter and say that seems a bit idiotic in my view. I agree about the media making you believe that they are terrorist attacks but who can say what really happened?

(just for the record my view is it was terrorists)

He could listen to MIT structural engineers who've calculated and proven that the structural collapse was possible from the plane crash, apparently dear old Nathan needs to take a look at mainstream more often. :(:(

What a prat. Why do footballers abuse twitter so much?!

Same reason every other idiot out there abuse it.
I follow your abuse on Twitter Hypocrit ;)
Seriously though, his English (Ecclestone) is so bad im suprised he even knows what each letter is on his keyboard

If people want to believe conspiracy theories, up to them. Though they are pretty much...*****. But when a football player at a very big club, in one of top leagues in Europe, comes out with that bollocks-on twitter too...well. Muppet is all I can say.

On a side note, says a lot about people who prefer to ignore all the conclosive evidence that's available, and prefers to believe bollocks. How weak minded is this poor bairn? Think the club should sit him down somewhere and explain facts to him. Muppet.

I follow your abuse on Twitter Hypocrit ;)
Seriously though, his English (Ecclestone) is so bad im suprised he even knows what each letter is on his keyboard

By looking at the way his sentences are formed I dont think he does

We don't know every single detail of what happened on that day

The details are all there if you want to read them. There have been numerous reports and inquests conducted about the events.

I'd say he's been reading too much of Dan Brown's works if he's talking about the Illuminati, however that goes against the ideology that footballer's probably aren't smart enough to read literature..

The details are all there if you want to read them. There have been numerous reports and inquests conducted about the events.

Yep we know a lot about what happened but there could be things that are being held back. Im not really into conspiracy theories or anything like that but there may well be one or two details that haven't been revealed to the public/media.

Why isn't he allowed an opinion? As long as he's not criticizing the club I don't see the problem

Back