Bang Bang

Reaction score
Hi i need some help with my liverpool team just starting 2nd season sold loads of dead wood and now need help on who to buy my current team is:

GK:

REINA
ter STEGEN

DEF:

KELLY
AGGER
SAMBA
HUMMELS
ENRIQUE

MID:

M'VILA
LUCAS LEIVA
HAZARD
GERRARD
DOWNING
GANSO
HULK

ST:

SUAREZ
ROSSI
SANOGO

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH HELPED THANKS BANG BANG

EDIT: BUDGET IS £100M

u really have stars in your team, just play until january and see if u needing any new player

my suggestion : buy couple english talents

Yes definitely try get some English talents to comply with the European registrations. Also try and get some decent backup for the defence. The only player I can suggest is Kyle Walker from Tottenham. One of my best signings and really cheap to sign second season - Also he's English and extremely quick, with potential to become a sublime right back!

Jay Rodriguez from burnley becomes a very good EPL goal scorer, give him 3 seasons then he will be ready

How do you have 100m and all those players? wow lol

I'd advise you playing Jack Robinson, he becomes a top left back.

Also, Cavani is probably the best striker i've seen on this game, try get him, if not go for Tevez, he acts up alot but he's still consistent and i managed to get him for 10m on my file, baring in mind that was 3rd season.

How do you have 100m and all those players? wow lol

I'd advise you playing Jack Robinson, he becomes a top left back.

Also, Cavani is probably the best striker i've seen on this game, try get him, if not go for Tevez, he acts up alot but he's still consistent and i managed to get him for 10m on my file, baring in mind that was 3rd season.

UPDATE: signed adebayor should i still sign cavani that would mean i would have a strikers:

SUAREZ
CAVANI
ADEBAYOR
SANOGO

any more help

Last edited: