SimonP

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem, into my 4th season now with Pool and been pretty successful with them, yet I've noticed each season, I'm around 25-35million in debt.

I'm always under the wage budget and the clubs finance is always in the red (apart from the start of each season after rights when it hits around 90m).

And the club loan is only 37million, where is the money going!

Yeah I go in the red all the time with Liverpool, but that's only when I spend loads in monthly installments, if you don't spend too much then you can actually make money.

you can be under your wage budget but that doesn't stop your wages causing your debt. I bet it's your biggest expenditure each month?

I rarely use installments because I find it harder to keep track of

Yeah the wages are the largest expenditure, same with most saves I do, but I'm 400k under my budget allowance and still have 15m in transfers which I moved to wages to test.

Yet last month I had 3m expenses on non-footballing costs

I rarely use installments because I find it harder to keep track of

Yeah the wages are the largest expenditure, same with most saves I do, but I'm 400k under my budget allowance and still have 15m in transfers which I moved to wages to test.

Yet last month I had 3m expenses on non-footballing costs

hmmm dunno why you're losing money then. All I can say is sell any high earning players that aren't key players and replace them with decent youngsters. wonder what the £3M on non-footballing costs are

With Inter, I'm always -£20 or so. It just puts pressure on me to win more, but as you say, at the end of the season the cash increases to £50m+ strange really.

with liverpool i have never been in the red maybe because i dont spend as much as everyone else

Btw at the end of the season the reason the money shoots up is partly from Competition bonuses but mostly the £45m sponsorship deals Liverpool have.