psk14

Reaction score
Anyone got a new Liverpool save with the latest transfers going?

When you start the game there's many new players that need to gel. I sold Reina for 15m and backed Mignolet. Suarez is banned and Sturridge is pretty poor in the game. There's also interest in Skrtel, Agger, Lucas and Johnson to keep you thinking.

Just asking as it seems like a decent challenge for once. Fm13 is the only fm where I have been unable to win the league in the first season with Liverpool.

Anyone playing let me know :)

Anyone got a new Liverpool save with the latest transfers going?

When you start the game there's many new players that need to gel. I sold Reina for 15m and backed Mignolet. Suarez is banned and Sturridge is pretty poor in the game. There's also interest in Skrtel, Agger, Lucas and Johnson to keep you thinking.

Just asking as it seems like a decent challenge for once. Fm13 is the only fm where I have been unable to win the league in the first season with Liverpool.

Anyone playing let me know :)

LFCMarshall and Pro both do really good transfer updates, have a look at those. Sturridge has an upgrade in the update and has 4* potential. Latest update I believe includes Luis Alberto, Mignolet, Toure and Aspas. Plus youth players have been added, Jerome Sinclair and Jordan Ibe.

Yeah I have. Ive got a story going about it too. Decided to sell Suarez for £40 million

LFCMarshall and Pro both do really good transfer updates, have a look at those. Sturridge has an upgrade in the update and has 4* potential. Latest update I believe includes Luis Alberto, Mignolet, Toure and Aspas. Plus youth players have been added, Jerome Sinclair and Jordan Ibe.

Marshall's updates for whatever reason don't work so I use Pro's. Sturridge has a good rating but he just doesn't perform for me. Aspas is pretty average too. As I said it's far more of a challenge now with all the new signings.

Yeah I have. Ive got a story going about it too. Decided to sell Suarez for £40 million

I got rid of him too. Link us your story. :)

Playing on this too - kept Suarez so far but I have a one-striker tactic and he's not performing that well so I'm tempted to sell him in January. So far Aspas has been brilliant for me, Coutinho solid, and I brought in some players that have been doing well: Koke, Kacaniklic (ex-LFC acadamy now at Fulham, plays left wing - bought for 5.75m as backup winger and he's been performing well), Strandberg (CB/DM/CM, costs pennies and performs like a 10m+ player) and bought Mkhitaryan for the fun of it.