WadeB

Reaction score
Anybody have any recommendations on how to improve my Liverpool squad? I am using LFCMarshall's update. I also have Will Hughes, though I have loaned him out until the end of the season.

View attachment 361623

Last edited:
Id look at a CM.
Striker to replace Lambert
maybe a new back up GK Butland maybe?

I'm unsure what CM to get, Gerrard is going to be retiring soon and I'm probably going to sell Joe Allen and maybe Henderson but unsure who to sign as replacements. I'm thinking of trying to sign Lukaku as a replacement for Lambert and I'm going to sell Mignolet at the end of the season, I'll look into Butland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im currently in my second season with Liverpool too. This is my squad:

View attachment 361584

I did win the Prem, CL and FA cup in the first season, so I did get a huge budget in season 2.

I would say you need another DM to rotate with Can as Gerrard/Allen arent really that great. I would take a look at Michael Bradley. He has been quality for me.

I've bought Javi Garcia to rotate with Emre Can, only cost me £4m and has been quite good so far. Approaching the end of my second season, also using Wingers Paradise! I need a main GK, Back-up GK, a CM to replace Gerrard and rotate with Will Hughes and Jordan Henderson. Also probably going to sell Sturridge at the end of the season so I'm going to need 2 Strikers, I'm thinking Lukaku and maybe Balotelli? Also Suarez seems keen to leave so I'm probably going to replace him with James Rodriguez for £38m. Any suggestions for the above positions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can get James Rodriguez in a couple of seasons for less, I got him 3rd season in for £12m

Toni Kroos, Jack Wilshere, Thiago... best midfielders in the game in my opinion, they can be bought ~£30m if they are unsettled.

Main GK: Lloris, Courtois
Back up GK: Trapp, Krul
CM: Vidal, Gundogan
St: I'd try and keep Suarez in that ST position tbh but could get Diego Costa or like you said Balotelli
RW: Not sure on Rodriguez really but can also try Di Maria (if unsettled), Jesus Navas normally moves after a season or 2 as well for around 20m.

Here is my squad so far, suggestions are welcomed. As for Toni Kroos, I want him but hes currently in-form at Real Madrid so near impossible to get.

View attachment 357671

I have just replaced Mignotlet with Ter Stegen who was transfer listed by Barcelona. Suarez is about to reach 30 for me with Man City and Barcelona interested in him, should I cash in on him an try replace him with Lukaku? Also I've signed Caulker and probably going to sell Skrtel and Lovren now, does anybody have any recommendations for 2 CBs?