liverpool second season.... HELP.....

walawe

Reaction score
I got Hamsik and Hazard, which can't get the best out of them. Hamsik was left with CM choice left while Hazard performs better as AM in AMC....
And I tried to buy Cavani to get something out of Hamsik, but both of them didn't perform as what i expected before... could anybody gives me any tips to get the best out of them? Tevez was really inconsistent that's also the reason why I bought Cavani...

i found that hamisk plays well as a left inside forward (as does hazard) so if your play 4-2-3-1 i would put one behind the forward and one on the left and select swap positions between the two hopefully that would work!!

play cavani as a poacher, i've only had tevez for a little bit but mabye a deep lying forward support would work well with cavani?

i dont know about hamsik and hazard. i bought hulk and lavezzi 2nd season for liverpool, hulk AML and lavezzi AMR, they're beasts - especially hulk!

I already had Gotze there actually in LW, could there any possible solution for this?

Not sure then buddy they all play best on the left!! Lol

Hamisk is wasting away in my liverpool team as well....tried him as a deep lying playmaker--support, and as central midfield attack but just can seem to find a position that really suits him or brings out all of his best qualities(hence why he warms my bench). same with cavani....i have him and suarez up top but both of them do most damage when playing as a lone front man. Luckily i can play suarez anywhere in midfield as an inside forward and he still does a job for me. Cavani as target man attack on his day is basically unplayable. And Mario Gotze as a left winger support will get you 20+ assists a season and a good number of goals also.