Fraz100

Reaction score
Man City just put in an offer of 39M for Lucas and I accepted. He's had a pretty average season and his avg rating in the league over the season was 6.88 so I thought it was a pretty good price. But now I need a replacement.

He needs to be able to play CDM and CM, with at least having both accomplished. I'm looking for decent mental stats and I need a good passer too. The most I'd be willing to go for is around 35M.

Possible replacements so far -

Lars Bender(Has had a 7.6 avg rating last season)
Koke
Illarramendi
Yacob
M'Vila
Strootman (Had a offer accepted for 31M (11M Upfront, 11M over 48M and around 9M in add ons)
Any other possible replacements/recommendations are appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Fernando? LFC always buy him? As a young replacement, Mario Pugliese?

I already have pugliese! I use him as a box to box mid, but the player i'm looking for would play as a DM and a DLP, but Fernando doesn't have good enough passing unfortuantly

Lars Bender for sure. Even though by rating he won't be the best centre mid in the game, his performances are certainly up there with the best. He always does the job in every single save, whether on my team or up against me

I signed Lars Bender for Liverpool in my second season as a replacement for Lucas and he's been great. He took a while to settle though. Could also look at Leon Goretzka, who I signed in my 4th season for 30 mil as a replacement for Allen, he's been class right from the start and plays well alongside Bender.

Hmm, I actually went with strootman but with these replies I might sell allen and go for Bender too, thanks guys!

Lars Bender is great, have him for United. Average rating per season is always over 7.1 and had him for 8 years. I play him as BWM in CM so he's not natural there...probably plays better at CDM. Never the flashiest for me but allows my other CM and AMC to get forward all the time.

Illarramendi and Koke might be too expensive for what they're worth?

M.Diame fom west ham always does well. Yacob or Mulumbu from WBA are awseome and under ?10m, Lucas Romero.