SaoPaolo90

Reaction score
I managed to win the Premiership and Europa League in my first season and managed to amass a lot of transfer funds. This is my squad, but it still needs adding to:

GK

Reina
Doni

Defenders

Johnson
Kelly

Carragher
Agger
Bocchetti
Coates
Skrtel

Enrique
Robinson

CM

Allen
Sahin
Gerrard
Henderson
Kroos
Lucas Leiva

Wings

Sterling
Ronaldinho
Wellington Nem
Assaidi
Griezmann
(Suarez)

Strikers

Borini
Suarez
Ademilson

I have 25 million left and don't know what to do with it. I tend to play with just one striker so I'm not sure it's worth buying another one, particularly as Ademilson and Borini are benefitting from the first team experience. I also need to bear in mind the homegrown and trained by club quotas so that I don't have too many foreign stars in the team. Any ideas what I should do with my 25 million? Thanks :).

I'd get santon or Ryan Taylor as a backup full back from Newcastle. Also a young gk(Steele,Butland etc) and a young cb(Caulkere, Streete from Newcastle, absolutely amazing). Possibly a backup winger(dyer)

Last edited:
Sell Doni & get a better back-up GK. Someone like Jack Butland or Alex Smithies should be good enough.
Also, you could think of selling Johnson & Enrique and get players like Alaba and Corchia to replace them.

alex sandro
better GK backup (Smithies and Buttler are good choices)

Last edited:
what formation u play to win league first season, ive had a few attempts now with Liverpool first season and i am struggling to find a consistent formation to use with them!!