flaire

Reaction score
Just wanted to get some thoughts on areas which could be improved and player suggestion.

tacticsp.jpg
firstteam.jpg

You need a creative MC instead of Meireles.. get Montolivo.. arround 15 and 30 M ( Euros ) also you need a LFB get Vargas from Fiorentina he´s the best ( arround 15 and 19 M ) and you need a good backup for Gerrard, get Carmelo from Sporting Gijon, for arround 3 and 3,5 M.

Thanks for that, I'll look into those players. I did get lucas from sao paulo as backup for Gerrard, is he not good enough?

I'd pick Paulo Henrique over Montolivo if you're planning on sticking with the team for a few more years, cheaper, younger, and can play as both MC and AMC, adding to the versatility. You do need an attacking fullback on the left though, Coentrão or Vargas are good, haven't really checked out Álvaro Pereira on this FM but he should be a decent option as well.
I'd also recomment looking at very young centre-backs to start bringing into the team as a 4th choice (Carragher shouldn't have a lot more in him).You can go with the "usual" wonderkids, but I personally would look for a young regen (17 or less) since he'd be covered by Wilson, Skrtel and Agger.

Thanks for that, I'll look into those players. I did get lucas from sao paulo as backup for Gerrard, is he not good enough?

NP mate, i forgot about the defence.. get Cristian Zapata from Udinese for arround 12 M also get Otamendi or Thiago Silva ( they´re the best with Pique and Chiellini ) or you could get Leonel Galeano from Independiente, which in a few years will be one of the best defenders of the game for arround 7 M and Phil Jones, same as Galeano, for arround 10 M.