Liverpool sell Insua

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't keep up with Spanish football, I just rememeber being linked a few year ago

Very good player indeed. Would cost double of what Bridge is worth, maybe even more. I doubt Barca would want to let him go anyway being their first choice left back.

Should Liverpool sell Masch for around 25-30M you could bring in a top quality left back.

Hmmm. Good buy for Fiorentina.....another reason for me to do a story with them soon:)

Very good player indeed. Would cost double of what Bridge is worth, maybe even more. I doubt Barca would want to let him go anyway being their first choice left back.

Should Liverpool sell Masch for around 25-30M you could bring in a top quality left back.
We also need a ST, LW, CM and I doubt we'll see more than half of Masch's sale D ' ;

We also need a ST, LW, CM and I doubt we'll see more than half of Masch's sale D ' ;

Yeah, Cesspool have a lot of weaknesses. Sell Kyriagos, Mascherano and get some decent players. Problem is, when they signed Torres, Mascherano, etc, they had won CL, and were getting better. Now, they are on a downwards slope, similar to the 90s when they were mid table for a few seasons in a row.

were getting luke young from villa. I'm surprised with the sale but obviously hodgson is trying to get of forgeiners for english with the new rules and insua isnt the best player in the world...so left back is a good english swap.

I can't see much point in this transfer, he was a decent player and what left back thats better than Insua costs £5million or less.

Also, on the Mascherano bit, I heard that he is going for £12.5m + Muntari, then Liverpool want to buy Stiliyan Petrov for around £7m from Villa? Read it on a Liverpool website after my friend told me about Mascherano yesterday

were getting luke young from villa. I'm surprised with the sale but obviously hodgson is trying to get of forgeiners for english with the new rules and insua isnt the best player in the world...so left back is a good english swap.
Luke Young deal fell through.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

I can't see much point in this transfer, he was a decent player and what left back thats better than Insua costs £5million or less.

Also, on the Mascherano bit, I heard that he is going for £12.5m + Muntari, then Liverpool want to buy Stiliyan Petrov for around £7m from Villa? Read it on a Liverpool website after my friend told me about Mascherano yesterday
That's just a rumour. Muntari is no where near good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back