Liverpool set for Dossena capture

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool hope to complete the signing of Udinese full-back Andrea Dossena next week.

More...

No idea what he's like, wonder if he'll be another average Benitez signing or whether he's any good

Apparently he's just aab. :( Gief £16.5m for a fullback. :(

*edit* Getting him confused with Degen, he's the aab one supposedly. Dossena was supposed to of been the best left back in Seria A last season so he might not be too bad.

Last edited:
wow not like benitez to buy an aab player that barely improves the squad at all

i have a feeling this will be liverpools year!

wow not like benitez to buy an aab player that barely improves the squad at all

Good
Skrtel - £6m
Mascherano - £17m?
Lucas - £6m
Torres - £20m
Ryan Babel - £11m
Aurellio - Free
Kuyt - £9m
Agger - £6m
Crouch - £7m
Sissoko - £6m
Reina - £6m
Garcia - £6m
Alonso - £10m
*edit* Gerrard - £alot

Aab
Arebeloa - £2m
Pennant - £7m
Bellamy - £6m
Fowler - Free
Gonzalez - £5m
Zenden - Free
Carson - £700k
*edit* Benayoun - £4.5m

Lol
Voronin - Free
Leto (Just because he hasn't had a chance yet) - £2m
Itandje - Free
Kromkamp - Free
Morienties - £6m
Pelligrino - Free
Josemi - £2m
Nunez :bigeyes: - Part Ex

Not a bad record to be fair considering what he has available to him and what he's expected to achieve. Don't post in threads about Liverpool anymore please Sam it gets boring.

Last edited:
Gerrard was a youth player so you cant class him as a buy. Did you say Dossena was 16.5m? >_>

Good

Lucas - £6m
Kuyt - £9m
Crouch - £7m
Sissoko - £6m
Garcia - £6m

Not everyone would agree they've been that good. Garcia for instance had talent but has left without really making that big of an impact over the few years. Same with Sissoko, and we all know what the maj of people on here think of Kite.

Gerrard was a youth player so you cant class him as a buy. Did you say Dossena was 16.5m? >_>

Benitez got Gerrard to renew his contract. That counts right? lol :)

£16m is a reference to Chelsea being able to spend that kind of money on a fullback. Bosingwa I think it is they've signed.

Not everyone would agree they've been that good. Garcia for instance had talent but has left without really making that big of an impact over the few years. Same with Sissoko, and we all know what the maj of people on here think of Kite.

Are you sure Garcia never made that big of an impact? The only time he never did anything for us was when he was out injured for 6 months.

Sissoko didn't make a huge impact, but was very solid when he played. Only player I've ever seen who seems to be in two places at once.

Not even going to bother arguing for Kuyt, you lot won't listen. :D

Benitez got Gerrard to renew his contract. That counts right? lol :)

£16m is a reference to Chelsea being able to spend that kind of money on a fullback. Bosingwa I think it is they've signed.

Ah right yeah, thats silly money. Spose I'll let you off with Gerrard, I reckon he'll never leave, he's one of them.

Are you sure Garcia never made that big of an impact? The only time he never did anything for us was when he was out injured for 6 months.

Sissoko didn't make a huge impact, but was very solid when he played. Only player I've ever seen who seems to be in two places at once.

Not even going to bother arguing for Kuyt, you lot won't listen. :D

Just remembered Garcia did help you win the CL, forgot that one. Although did he consistently nail down a first time place i.e like Torres. (I know Torres is much better, but Garcia to me seemed to be a talented squad player and nothing more)

Wouldn't of put Lucas, Babel (to an extenet as he is >>>>>> kuyt) or Skrtel in the good yet...but they look decent buys.

Nunez was ridiculous.

Pennant was a lol buy i think, ridiculous money and done nothing. Not mentioning Kuyt - he's aab.