Liverpool 'set to sign Voronin'

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Ukraine striker Andriy Voronin is reportedly set to join Liverpool in the summer.

More...

hes good on fm , admittedly ive not seen much of him irl

liverpool seem to not be able to settle with strikers

they need to get rid of crouch , use bellamy as a 3rd choice and use kuyt and voronin

yeah he's always good on fm...where celtic gona get him then greg?

also, 6 in 20 games isn't exactly lethal form, im sure he's ok but apparently not a deadly striker...so i hope they sign him :D Atm, they should just use Kuyt and bellamy, but Benitez likes to shuffle unneccessarily sometimes :)

Cetlic have been watching him for the last year. We appraoched him 2 weeks ago and he seemed very keen to join.

Hes meant to be a very creatvie forward rather than a goalscorer. Would have been a nice partnership him and JVOH

:| I dont get it, they have enough Strikers already. Its almost like Chelsea signing another Centre Midfielder, not needed. I think someone will have to leave whether it be Robbie Fowler or Peter Crouch I duno.

But in the tabloids today there was reports of Bellamy getting back into trouble so you never know he could be on his way?

Scary i read this just after i signed him with Madrid.

what a scary co-winky-****

kris u suck, fair enough if it was Liverpool

I can see Fowler leaving in Summer and maybe Crouch to someone like Newcastle, depends how it goes for rest of season but if they all stay then there's no need for Voronin tbh unless they play him AMR..?

Bellamy will prob leave as well, you know what Bellamys like

Bellamys a good striker.....Liverpool should forget about Voronin and stick with Kuyt and Bellamy. Maybe..just maybe...the'll get used to playing with each other...(Benitez!!)

Bellamy might be on his way out after whats just happened...and Fowler wil get released I guess cos hes old now

I can see Fowler leaving in Summer and maybe Crouch to someone like Newcastle

Hope not, we've got plenty stikers, even though 2 out thru injury, and we certainly dont want that lanky tw*t. :p

Hope not, we've got plenty stikers, even though 2 out thru injury, and we certainly dont want that lanky tw*t. :p

But he is better than Ameobi, Sibierski aint gonna get any younger and I can see Michael Owen get crocked again once he returns.

I think Bellamy and Kuyt are liverpools best suited front 2, saying that I wouldn't mind if we pinched Bellamy, I would be suprised to see him go back to Blackburn but you never know in football

There is no way Crouch or Bellamy will be leaving in the Summer. I don't think anyone would pay the £10m+ Liverpool would want for Crouch plus he's still a valuable asset to our squad. Bellamy won't be going anywhere either because of what he offers to the team.

If anyone willgo it will be Fowler. But why does anyone have to go?

Rafa wants a competitive squad and that's what he's getting. He has almost built up the team he needs with atleast 2 players for every position except maybe on the right of midfield where all he has is Gerrard and Pennant so this could be where Voronin fits into his plans.