Liverpool Sign Bellamy

How will it affect the dressing room morale?

Decent signing as long as he gets in no fights

I really hated him at Celtic but i want him to do well with Liverpool :)

How will Kewell play with Bellamy? Will they get along? Is Kewell worth having? How is the brittish view of Kewell, after the world cup performances?

Well this is a Bellamy thead but ive always highly hated Kewell he just had a **** 2 years with injuries and putting on a bit of weight and stuff. If he can get back to the form he had with Leeds that would be class.

Gutted for B'burn as he was one of their key players last year. I hope he starts and plays alot for l'pool,so he has good form for Wales :D He should do well as long as he stays out of trouble

Good news for Liverpool, we're finally going to have some pace upfront. Speedy Gonzalez running down the left and Bellamy on the right. :wub:

Aphrika said:
How will Kewell play with Bellamy? Will they get along? Is Kewell worth having? How is the brittish view of Kewell, after the world cup performances?

Since Kewell went to Liverpool he hasn't been at his best and hasn't been able to produce his goal scoring form which he had at Leeds but in the season that's just finished he began to show that he is improving. He's been very unlucky with injuries, got injured in the Champions League Final and the FA Cup Final, good to see him bounce back from the latest one with some pretty solid performances for Australia though.

Good signing for Liverpool in my eyes, but hopefully they won't play him as MR or AMR, because hes a striker and is better up front with his pace to burn because if hes on the wings he doesn't have a decent enough cross really.

It's a good move for Bell-end (dubed him this after the scored against hibs at ER) It's a shame for Cisse though, It looks like that broken leg has ended his LFC career :sadclown:

Cisse's Liverpool career was extended by the leg break. He would of been gone already but now he will probably be sold in January instead.