ronmaiden

Reaction score
Hey there - just thought I would share my Liverpool skin as a work in progress. I downloaded the NN_Skin from the downloads section and just started to alter the colours of the text etc and I managed to set up a header in Photoshop and then found the background image online.

It also has the mod to make the player profile pics bigger with a logo behind.

I'm looking into how to make the colours consistent across all the headers and I might change the dark black nav bars to a dark red.

Would love to know what people think?

Last edited:
if i was playing with liverpool i would use it for sure,very nice job on the header (H) backround pic is nice also,i would edit the picking bars though to red instead of the blue or even liverpool shirts instead of the blue

Looks very nice mate, if you want to continue progressing try and change the top calender bar colour or add a background for it...

Thanks for the comments and suggestions - I have replaced the blue 'picked' bars with the Home and European shirts - looks good I think, also addressed the calendar bars at the top.

Looks nice mate...

Looks nice mate,are you going to upload when its finished?

Looks very nice, I will deffo download if you upload it when you are done

Would definitely give this a go, looks very nice.

Also, Jack Wilshere in goal in your screenshots? XD

HAHAH Lawton10 - I hadn't spotted that - I panicked and just put anyone in goal to show the kits, best take him out before I play my next game :) er yeah I guess I will upload it when I'm done - why not - haven't done any of the match stuff yet so that's next I guess

If i was a Liverpool fan i'd use this - its pretty nice and the skin i use is Singular RedVersion so i'm a big fan of red skins - just replace the Liverpool players with United ones and i'd download for sure (6)

Hey there - just thought I would share my Liverpool skin as a work in progress. I downloaded the NN_Skin from the downloads section and just started to alter the colours of the text etc and I managed to set up a header in Photoshop and then found the background image online.

It also has the mod to make the player profile pics bigger with a logo behind.

I'm looking into how to make the colours consistent across all the headers and I might change the dark black nav bars to a dark red.

Would love to know what people think?

When you finished you should do a Man U one in a similar style..
The one thats on here doesn't work in my game..
A lot to ask for a Liverpool fan I know...
By the way the skin looks really good..

HAHAHAHA I did have him in the main menu bar but took him out for Kuyt lol

OK - I've had a go at the main menu screen - but does anyone know where the config is so I can change the text colour here so it isn't blue? I can't find it anywhere. Cheers

This skin looks really good, keep up the good work. Will you be putting in Suarez / Carroll if or when they join? ;)

Hi mate, to change the colour follow this path,
Go to the nn_skin folder then click settings then open the base2011bg_dark settings config and find the writing for the start screen and their you go.