Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
In my first season on 10.0. I need players for these positions and i have raised about 10million to spend

ps. using small database with england and spain selected if that helps

thanks

Offtopic:
Why dont you upload the newest patch mate its much better

I dont have the new patch because I like the game as it is and I dont want to change that

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Coach Carter I cannot download the filter because it keeps saying error so I would appreciate any help in finding players

I dont have the new patch because I like the game as it is and I dont want to change that

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Coach Carter I cannot download the filter because it keeps saying error so I would appreciate any help in finding players

What role's are the players.? Poachers? Box to box? Need to know :)

For the cm I need a playmaker and for the striker I want someone to play alongside Torres
P.S. budget update It is now 6mil and i dont want you to say N'gog for the striker

For the cm I need a playmaker and for the striker I want someone to play alongside Torres
P.S. budget update It is now 6mil and i dont want you to say N'gog for the striker

£6 Million?
VDV? You should be able to get him for £6 Million, but that would be all your budget, and I know you said 'Don't Say N'Gog' But if you play him as 'Poacher' And Torres as either 'Complete Forward' - 'Advanced Forward' Or 'Target Man' You'll get goal's.

Coach carter good shout but lazio have already bought him so any other unknown suggestions

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:01 PM ----------

Im still looking for help if anybody can find a good playmaking cm
Remember under 8million
Thanks in advance