Lethul

Reaction score
I want to get rid of all the deadwood! All my loanees are back at the club and I want to get rid of them. Any suggestions and opinions who I might be able to get rid off?

I want to ship out Aurelio and Konchesky as I want Coentrao to be my main guy with Insua being the back up.

I want to ship of Joe Cole, Maxi Rodriguez and Milan Jovanovic (wan't a young replacement for him also if you have any suggestions as an leftfooted AMR). I also want to ship out Poulsen and get Andrea Pilo since I want a playmaking DM to couple Lucas.

Ryan Babel, Alberto Aquilani and David N'gog would also be nice if they could be sold altho not as necessary as all of the expensive guys underachievers above.

Is it realistic to get rid of so many in one season? Last season I only managed to sell Kuyt and get Aurelio out on loan (but I really don't want to loan them out).

Get Hamsik as a Deep Lying Playmaker.

Its not unrealistic to get rid of so many and sign so many in one season,

just as long as you allow a respectable amount of time for your new team to gel together and settle in.

Its not unrealistic to get rid of so many and sign so many in one season,

just as long as you allow a respectable amount of time for your new team to gel together and settle in.

I don't really want to get in a lot of new players. It's mainly that I have so many in some positions. What I ideally would want to bring is Pilo, Hamsik, Good leftfooted AMR (not needed tho!), Rightback (ideally similar to Coentrao). So just 2 players (Pilo and a good young rightback)

Hamsik could wait 1 year as Stevie is still good and Raul just had a killer of a season (and has developed nicely! Almost stat increase on every single attribute)

And no I don't want to keep Joe Cole. I have played him regularly and he has the lowest average rating, I generally don't like him and there are better players than him in every position that he can play :)

How would I go about in selling then? Is offer to clubs the best option (I don't really care how much money I will get, already have 45 mil transfer budget and it should be enough. I just need to get them off my wage budget). However I never seem to get any takers when I offer to clubs :(

What is your budget, and how much do you think these players will go for??

XHERDAN SHAQIRI

*Good Dribbler
* Can play both LEFT and RIGHT Wing or Mid
*Will be a good potential re-placement for JOE COLE
* will cost only under 5Million

Last edited:
What is your budget, and how much do you think these players will go for??

As I said my budget is 45mil. Not counting money I get from sales.
I would get Pilo is in the 20mil range? I have not found a suitable rightback yet so don't know about it (doubt he will be 25mil price tho :p).

Or do you mean how much i expect to sell them for? I just wanna get rid of them! 1 mill each would be great :p

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

XHERDAN SHAQIRI

*Good Dribbler
* Can play both LEFT and RIGHT Wing or Mid
*Will be a good potential re-placement for JOE COLE
* will cost only under 5Million

I heard you the first time :) Will check him out but not a priority!

Looks quite good, a bit to slow for my taste tho. And I really don't want a replacement for Joe since he played **** for me :p

Last edited:
I'm almost at the same point as you with my Liverpool game. It could be possible to get rid of all the players you've mentioned but not likely. Your main priority should be getting rid of Aquilani because of his 80k a week wages. Babel, Cole and Jovanovic have been quite useful on my game and they would probably be the last ones to get rid of. So don't offer all these players at once. Pirlo could be available for 20M but you would probably have to think about replacing him in a season or two. I'm looking for a defensive midfielder myself, probably going with M'Vila or Sissoko. As for the right-back I signed Chris Gunter as backup. There aren't a lot of cheap top level RB's in the game so you would probably have to go with someone young - Appiah, Aurier. Though Lahm has been often sold for about 10M on my other games.

I'm almost at the same point as you with my Liverpool game. It could be possible to get rid of all the players you've mentioned but not likely. Your main priority should be getting rid of Aquilani because of his 80k a week wages. Babel, Cole and Jovanovic have been quite useful on my game and they would probably be the last ones to get rid of. So don't offer all these players at once. Pirlo could be available for 20M but you would probably have to think about replacing him in a season or two. I'm looking for a defensive midfielder myself, probably going with M'Vila or Sissoko. As for the right-back I signed Chris Gunter as backup. There aren't a lot of cheap top level RB's in the game so you would probably have to go with someone young - Appiah, Aurier. Though Lahm has been often sold for about 10M on my other games.

Poli (my mistake!) :)! Not Pirlo, check him out might be a gem for you :)
And yea, Babel and Milan are not priority I agree. Did not know that Aqui was on such a wage but I wan't to at least give him a chance in my team :)

We'll Poli is be great and would cost around 10-15M normally. He's my backup target. I just want to manage M'Vila, I've got a thing for french players, I signed Sissoko whenever I could on FM10.

Ive reached the 2014-15 season with Liverpool, and its the first time ive actually enjoyed it to this stage. I kept Babel for 2 full seasons and found he was quite a player, but got rid when i changed my formation. I managed to loan out Jovanovic, Maxi, NGog and all the other **** and then got buyers for them. Within 3 seasons i had completely revamped the team with younger, better players. But i do reccomend getting rid of the youth in the squad, their potential is quite misleading and they are not good enought for the squad. Buy in some fresh young strikers, i reccomend Khouma Babacar and obviously Lukaku. But Pastore is a must buy, excellent player.

Ive reached the 2014-15 season with Liverpool, and its the first time ive actually enjoyed it to this stage. I kept Babel for 2 full seasons and found he was quite a player, but got rid when i changed my formation. I managed to loan out Jovanovic, Maxi, NGog and all the other **** and then got buyers for them. Within 3 seasons i had completely revamped the team with younger, better players. But i do reccomend getting rid of the youth in the squad, their potential is quite misleading and they are not good enought for the squad. Buy in some fresh young strikers, i reccomend Khouma Babacar and obviously Lukaku. But Pastore is a must buy, excellent player.

Babel is really good I agree, but I have Alexis Sanchez and Eden Hazard on the same position so will not be a lot of starts for him. Probably better to get him of the payroll I think.

I have to say N'gog is rather good as well, always scored quite a few for me. But now I wanna give Kadlec and Pacheco more starts.