should i buy any player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sledge

Reaction score
My Liverpool Story
As you may know Liverpool has 2 milions for transfers so what i did first was sell some players.
i sold babel for 11 mil to man city voronin to sunderland for 4 mil fabio aurelio for 3 mil to dinamo kiev and dossena for 8.5 mil to fiorentina.

my tactic is

GK- reina
RD-johnson
LD-insua
CD- carragher and stanislas( agger and skrtel are injured)
MC- Gerrard as the constructor and mascherano as ball wining midfielder
On the wings i have kuyt and benayoun
ST- torres and n'gog( i have liedson on the bench)

Tell me what you think i'll be waiting. :)

well when i played as liverpool i had a solo striker so bought van nistelrooy to back up torres and well bought moutinho and di maria i think by that u r good to go:D if intrested try snap otamendi before he gets too expensive:D

thanks for the comment. other thing what do you think about lucas. Sell him?

yeah sure thing i basically think he is **** and man city always offers cash for him so i sell him and get either veloso or moutinho:D:D

Yeah, sell Lucas, he never quite comes through for you. Moutinho is a good choice, should cost less than 15mil, but Marek Hamsik is a star buy for central midfield (attacker), and if you go for him early, he should cost less than 20mil - and he's worth it!!!

ps - I'd reccomend to play Gerrard as a AM, they have followed Rafa's tactics and made this his no.1 position for FM2010...;)

Good luck! :)

Spend most of your busget that you have made so far then as the board for extra funds and they will give you about 20mil always works for me with Liverpool!

I didn't sell Lucas- He was good for me first season and because he played in the second season he was immense :)

I didnt buy anyone first season and I won the league!! See id you can repeat that fate! Follow my story on Liverpool to see how I did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.