mathllanber

Reaction score
Has anyone used Liverpool on FM14 and what's you're formation?

Just finished the 1st season and I got 3rd and lost in the FA Cup Final.

I tend to use 532 against big teams away and won them all I think but the problem is against small teams. I like 4231 but Sturridge struggles on his own up-front. Suarez & Sturridge in 532 are brilliant but does someone have a formation/tactic for Liverpool for this solution?

I've tried 424, the strikers are not bad but the midfield get over-run a lot.

Thanks in advance.

I've been using a 4231, with inside forwards based on raikans Dortmund tactic last year.
Sturridge is pretty dire so just replace him with someone better and stick Suarez out wide, or get in another inside forward and play Suarez upfront.

Since im a Liverpool fan i always make a liverpool save and so i made one this year on the beta and i made a tactic on one of my Arsenal saves and i won the League First season and won the champions league and FA Cup, so i used it on my Liverpool save and havent lost a game all season yet. Including class results like, 3-0 United Away, 4-0 City Home, 3-1 Chelsea Away.

try it out buddy! its class.
https://mega.co.nz/#!2IgnVKjL!DnDXnnwUMnOQOc7UAJve1y9LSsgJrSu0oaoAeEudt2E

Since im a Liverpool fan i always make a liverpool save and so i made one this year on the beta and i made a tactic on one of my Arsenal saves and i won the League First season and won the champions league and FA Cup, so i used it on my Liverpool save and havent lost a game all season yet. Including class results like, 3-0 United Away, 4-0 City Home, 3-1 Chelsea Away.

try it out buddy! its class.
https://mega.co.nz/#!2IgnVKjL!DnDXnnwUMnOQOc7UAJve1y9LSsgJrSu0oaoAeEudt2E
Which training do you use?

Which training do you use?

Attacking Movement or Defensive Positing depending on the game and if its away or at home aswell. Also General training make sure the tactic is fully learnt for the best results also through the season i swap between a few, I swap between. Ball Control, Defending(If its being abit leaky, therefore put the Match Training on Attacking Movement) also i have it on balanced. I have them all on Average. I dont allow a rest before the match but do after, if there tired then give them a few days off to rest them and then when there back full energy they play much better.