youngmanger

Reaction score
Ok, so I had a story with the mighty Swansea. Did awesome, 8th place, runner-up in manager of the year, etc. So I went to Chelsea, and I got an ok 4th placed finish. Then, Roman Abramovich, billionaire, decided he'd give me 4million to spend on players. I was discomforted then , and to be honest, pretty p*ssed off. So when Liverpool came knocking with 25 million to spend, I accepted. So that is where we are. Liverpool manager. I have made three signings, all bargains.
Jack Wilshere-£15.5m
Salomon Kalou- £3.2m
Raul Mereiles- £3.1m
Wilshere is obviously going to be starting most games, but Meireles is a good one for rotation, for back-ups and cup games. AS for Kalou, well, I've always had a soft spot for young Salomon, and since we had 2 strikers at the club and one of them was Carroll, I decided I needed a backup incase Suarez got injured, and for cup games, etc. I know he isn't an out-and-out striker, but when I had him at Chelsea I sent him on loan to Wolves and he played upfront for them and got 10 in 15. As I arrived in about early August, I didn't play any pre-season games. We have Man United as first Prem game, shaking like a leaf. All advice would be appreciated, rates out of 10, ways to improve, stuff like that. I still have a bit of money in the bank because I sild Downing for 8 million, so transfer targets, particuarly defenders would be welcomed. Thanks, hope you enjoy.:D
View attachment 252553View attachment 252554

Liverpool 2-0 Man Utd
McGeady, Suarez
Ok, that was special. What a performance from my team! After just 2and-a-half minutes, McGeady took on Vidic, ran it past Evans and then finished into the bottom corner past De Gea, terrific goal. I chose to man mark Rooney and Hernandez and they didn't get a chance all game. Coates beat Rooney to every ball and Hernandez just got outmuscled whenever he tried to take on deputy Skrtel. About 40 seconds into halftime, we got a free kick from just inside the D. Suarez stepped up, and it just nestled in the net, what a goal , again!. We stamped out any chances from there, most of their shots going wide or straight at Reina, but he did make one flying save from Witsel in the closing minutes. What a start to my LFC career, won my first game against their fiercest rivals (aside from Everton).
View attachment 252562

The layout is a little cluttered and it makes it unreadable, try looking a some other stories on the site to get some ideas for a good layout :)

**AUGUST**

Matchday 1
Liverpool 2-0 Man Utd
McGeady, Suarez
A good performance from the team, McGeady's goal was goal of the month, he beat Rafael to a loose ball, then took on the CB's and knocked it past De Gea. Suarez scored a stunning free kick from just inside the D to round off a great victory.
Euro Cup 4th qualifying round 1st leg
Molde 1-1 Liverpool
Kuyt
I took this opportunity to rotate the squad and give some fringe players such as Henderson, Kelly and Carroll a chance. We took the lead after Kuyt scored a tap in, but their centre-half Nilsen scored from a corner to level it. A decent result, as it left us only needing a 0-0 draw to advance to the group stage.

Matchday 2
Swansea 2-1 Liverpool
Skrtel
So dissapointing. We went to sleep completely, our marking was all over the place. They scored when Sinclair took on both Coates and Skrtel, then rounded REina and scored. Their second goal came from a free kick, which was cleverly switched from the edge of the box to an unmarked Ashley Williams who beat Reina at his near post with a thumping drive. Our only consolation came when Skrtel nodded in Wilshere's corner.

Euro Cup 4th qualifying round 2nd leg
Liverpool 0-0 Molde
We tried and tried and tried some more, but we couldn't break them down. Dempsey hit the bar from a long-ranger, but that was pretty much the only clear-cut chance. Happy with the result, though as we progress to the group stage.
Transfer Summary
IN
Jack Wilshere- £15.5m
Salomon Kalou-£3.2m
Raul Mereiles- £3.1m
Scott Sinclair- £7.5m
Razvan Rat-Free
Michael Bradley- £6.25m
OUT
Andre Wisdom-Loan (Oldham)
Stewart Downing- £8m (Fulham
Kristan Adjoran- Free
Marc Pelosi- £300k (Peterborough)
Dani Pacheco- Loan (Genoa)

**Player of the Month**
View attachment 252665

Jack won young player of the month in the league, and he has made an instant impact since coming in. Well done Mr Wilshere.

My view:
It has been a month of highs and lows, after an amazing start beating United 2-0, to being unable to defeat Molde, to getting deservedly beat by Swansea. However, Wilsher is looking even more of a bargain than the start.

Layout and context much better but Font size is way too large and overuse of red.

Would keep using the new layout but reduce font size and only use red for the title / underlined stuff however I wouldn't miss the Red font.

Would like some Screenies of stuff as well.

what do you think of the new layout?
It's better but the text is way too large and you need to cut down on your use of red.
Also some pictures of of Players, Anfield etc... would be beneficial also try to add some screenshots.

**SEPTEMBER**
MATCHDAY 3
Liverpool 4-0 Stoke
Suarez (3), McGeady
Fantastic performance in what I though would be a tricky fixture against one of my personal bogey teams Stoke. Suarez grabbed a hat-trick and scored yet another free-kick before McGeady rounded off the win with a tap in.
MOTM: Luis Suarez
View attachment 252750

MATCHDAY 4
CHELSEA 2-0 LIVERPOOL
Our poor away form continued as we were dominated by Chelsea. We failed to create any chances, and I had to leave out Suarez and McGeady as they both picked up niggles in training, and the considerably less talented Carroll and Dempsey had to be started. Two goals from my former golden boy Mata put us to the sword.

EURO CUP GROUP C
LIVEPOOL 3-0 ANORTHOSI
Carroll, Agger, Kalou
Good performance, which saw the Geordie donkey score a goal with his a*se, and Kalou get his first goal for the club. We took the lead when Banega's shot deflected off Carroll's backside and past the keeper whose name escapes me. Agger scored from a corner just before the hour mark, and Kalou got his first for us with a neat header after a Kelly cross.
MOTM: Daniel Agger
View attachment 252752

MATCHDAY 5
LIVERPOOL 3-2 BLACKBURN
Gerrard, Coates, Johnson
Oh my goodness. What a game. Gerrard scored a thumping drive from the edge of the box to make it 1-0 after 20 minutes. Then, Ruben Rochina scored twice to put them 2-0 infront going into the last five minutes. With time running out, the rock Seb Coates beat Givet to a near post header to make it 2-2. What followed was magical. Glen Johnson picked it up 40 yards out. He shimmied past a player, then unleashed a stunning shot, which dipped Robinson, and flew into the top corner. We showed great spirit, and OH MY GOD what a goal.
MOTM: Glen Johnson
View attachment 252753

LEAGUE CUP 3RD ROUND
LIVERPOOL 5-1 SUNDERLAND
Suarez (2), McGeady (2), BanegaWe smashed them. We absolutely dominated, they didn't have a chance after the first goal. Suarez worked hard to win the ball in midfield, play a one-two with Gerrard and then run though and beat reserve keeper Lewis. From there on out we ran the game. Their only consolation came from Wes Brown late on.
MOTM: Aiden McGeady
View attachment 252754

**Player of the Month**
Luis Suarez
View attachment 252750

My view: A good month, the performances against Blackburn and Sunderland were great, but we still need to improve away from home.

**OCTOBER**
WEST BROM 1-1 LIVERPOOL
OG
We once again struggled away as our players failed to score and our point came from a fluke own goal. They scored 3 minutes into stoppage time to ****** a draw, but we dominated possesion and probably deserved a win.

*Note: I only do MOTM if we have won the game
DINAMO MOSKVA 2-2 LIVERPOOL
GERRARD, SKRTEL

We had to come back from two down to get a point against a team that, even with a rotated side, we should be beating. They went 2-0 up within the first half hour, and when we were still two nil down after 70 minutes, I brought on Gerrard and Suarez. Gerrard stole in behind the back four to latch onto Bradley's through ball and give us hope with a neat finish. Skrtel equalised in the 3rd minute of added time with a thundering header

LIVERPOOL 2-2 ARSENAL
MCGEADY, AGGER
We were valiant against a very good Arsenal side. They took the lead through Javier Pastore (who I specifically put man marking on), who smacked it past Reina. We equalised just after half-time when McGeady siezed on a mistake by Mertesacker to score a tidy goal. They retook the lead through the once again unmarked and free in the box Pastore, who didn't need another chance to score. We equalised when Agger rose above Vermaelen to score from the corner.

WEST HAM 0-2 LIVERPOOL
COATES (2)

An exceptional attacking display from set pieces gave us the win today, with goals coming through a free kick and a corner. Just before the hour, Seb Coates latched onto a Suarez free kick and knocked it under Green for 1-0. Just before the end, he rose above youngster James Hoggins to ensure the win.
MOTM: Sebastien Coates
View attachment 253539

CLUB BRUGGE 2-2 LIVERPOOL
KALOU, KUYT

Twice we lead, twice we let it slip. We took the lead through the impressive Kalou. They equalised when Glen Johnson kicked it at their lone striker and he ran through and scored. Kuyt scored from the spot after young defender Gaultier gave away a penalty. They equalised from a corner, when Gaultier made up for his mistake and scored.

MAN CITY 1-0 LIVERPOOL
We were so unlucky. WE defended deep, cleared our lines well, didn't make anystupid decisiions, and played to my tactics on the day, play for a draw. They scored in stoppage time after Dzeko scored from a clearly offside posistion. I critiscised the ref after the game and got a touchline ban for the next game, the league cup against Derby. I can't tell you anything about that game other than we won 4-1 and Gerrard got a hattrick

**PLAYER OF THE MONTH**
STEVE GERRARD
View attachment 253552
Scored a vital goal against Moskva and got a match winning hattrick against Derby. Well played you utter legend.

My view: We have been drawing way too many games and we need to work harder on holding on to a lead.

how do people play suarez role and things as he always seems to score for people eg.sumner,luarez and youngmanager please help