Liverpool team question..Carroll

Radical03

Reaction score
Reina
Johnson---Carragher---Agger---Renan Both fullbacks have attack setting with crosses towards Target Man
----------------Lucas(defensive mid support)---------------
-----Gerrard( box to box)-------------douglas cost(advanced playmaker support)

Hazzard--------------------------Suarez( inside forwards with creative freedom and crosses to Target Man

-----------Carrol------------------- Target Man Attack...while others play well, carrol has been compelte ****

Playmaker - Gerrard
Target Man Carroll...

I need some help...Also i have a question about training schedules....10 had a famous one...Does 11 have one also?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Bump

well you have Dunc's Training schedules.. and IanC's training schedules.. they both are pretty good in fact very good in developing youngsters in my opinion and also they tend to improve certain stats dramatically even for the older players..

I suggest you play Kuyt on the right wing and move hazard to the left wing and play suarez as a striker.. that way there is less pressure on carroll and he will soon be able to do well.. for me I used carroll and n'gog as impact players and they seemed to do well at that.. both scored about 12 or 14 goals each.. and also remember carroll is still only a decent player.. he is young.. in 2 or 3 seasons when he is about say 25.. then you will find yourself with a goal machine who can play any where in the front.