Liverpool - The Road To UCL Trophy

4ntonio

Reaction score
After i got the title at Anfield , i want the UCL trophy . I have a strong squad but i want more because in Champions League i will not play with Norwich , Q.P.R. and Swansea , no ... in Champions League i will play with Barcelona , Real Madrid , Bayern Munchen so i need a very very strong squad .
Here is my squad and my tactic (well , the tactic is from Raikan) : View image: fm 2011 09 08 11 54 10 70
I have 90 milion euro transfers budget .
First , i think i need a good CM instead of Lucas , De Rossi is good ?
Second , i think Glen Johnson isn't good enough , Lahm is good ?
Third , would be better to play Sebastian Coates instead of Carragher ?

hey bud, get Javi Martinez - Athletic (around £18m)

Lahm is good but very expensive and extremely high wages, plus he loves Bayern and probably wont come, especially if you have not won the ECL yet...

look at Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans, Danilo - Santos, Cesar Azipulcueta - OM, Dairjo Sjnra - Shakthar, Mariano - Fluminese, Vasilis Torisidis - Olympiakos

Coates is good, you will need experience in the ECL so play Carragher, look at brining in a new World Class Cb as well though, Mario Fernandes - Gremio is a great young defender :)

Gary Cahill. Works wonders with Hummels, in my Liverpool save along with Johnson and Criscito on the fullback areas. If you can, get Javier Pastore. Great player! Also in my squad are: Connor Wickham, Ishak Belfodil, Hulk and Christian Eriksen.

I will try to buy Javi Martinez , Srna is a beast at free kicks , but he is 29 and Malaga want 28 milion for him , too much IMO . Yea ... Carragher have a lot of experience but Coates is a very good header and with Hummels ( both have almost 2 meters height ) i will have a great couple of headers . Javier Pastore is expensive and anyway , i have Hamsik and Gerrard .

PS : I will not buy Javi because i need someone with more defending stats , here is Lucas http://postimage.org/image/1lcroc0x0/ , he has very good tackling , composure , teamwork and work rate , also he has good passing , tehnique and creativity .

Last edited:
One question,

It seems that you have loaded the latest transfer updates as you have doni, coates, henderson, adam etc.....

So how the **** did you get Alexis Sanchez off Barca the same season they bought him??!!

Btw, if your looking for a good young defensive minded centre mid to take over or cover for Lucas, take a look at Casemiro, can't remember what club he is from in Brazil (Possibly Corinthians) but he turns out to be awesome.

I just made an offer of 43 milion within 48 months and .... succes.
Today i make an 25 milion offer for Maicon and Inter agreed , also , Bayern want 30 milion for Lahm and i can`t decide , Lahm or Maicon ?

Lahm, more years to get out of him!

Casemiro - Sao Paulo £5.25m release clause if I remember correctly

Definately go for Lahm, always wanted him, however dont go for £30 million, Unless it has been changed it the updates but I'm sure Lahm had a £26 million release clause, or around that anyway.

Sanchez is a good buy.

Yeah £5.25m, seems a bargain considering his potential, first time I have bought him though, hoping that pairing him with Nuri Sahin, using him as an anchor man and Sahin as a defensive playmaker in my Dortmund game should work, get Lorik Cana to tutor him as well should give him a nice little boost!

I wanted to buy Adam Johnson but City wanted 33 milion for him , so i bought Alexis . I'll look after Casemiro and for Lahm.

get alexis from barca drl.drc.aml. buy him for 500k he turns good so quick just play him!! and if you dont like him will get £10mill for him.ryad boudbous i fink its how u spell it great amr/l player bout 6mill only 23 i fink