walawe

Reaction score
I'm managing liverpool for the third season, got lost in big chunk of cash available but can't make more room for the squad, I'm having reina as my goal keeeper; santon, johnson, walker, alaba, kelly as full back, varane, papasoupalos (I cant remember the greece prodigy), Danny wilson and skrtel. midfield I have yann M'villa, radja, lucas leiva, erriksen, pastore, thiago, hamsik and gerrard. in both sides wingers I have bale, sterling, wellington nem. for strikers I have suarez, ba and llorente...

have no idea how to improve the squad, buying gotze and neymar would just cutting out the chance of playing for nem and sterling. even gerrard in my second season just appear to cover for glen johnson. with falcao already moving to barcelona, I dont have any clue who I really need to sign... wanted to buy ter-stegen but Reina is currently at his top form, and ter-stegen would only move for ridiculous price (I can't assure him to gave the first team)also, I dont know what to do with gerrard, everytime he plays, he always got small injury or quickly exhausted, while keeping him out of the match is just like stupid idea...

btw, my signing for third season is M'villa, walker, santon, varane, erricksen and luke shaw... I'm offloading Agger, carragher(director of football), ademilson(loan), jack robinson, Andre Ayew, essien...
and I really need home grown players, thats why I keep Danny wilson who only perform when Injury Tsunami comes...

P.S: Thiago is always nervous whenever I field him... any cure for that? and also I find that having Johan Cruyff is an excellent choice before he retired, he always put an impressive opponent instruction, kind of struggling when he's retired and can't find anyone as good as him... The last one is, since my team wins a lot, they struggle to keep their performance, what should i do with that? Thanks..

Last edited:
If you need English players looks to bring in Steven Taylor or Ryan Shawcross both excellent centre-halves. As a back up who can eventually succeed Reina look at Butland, Steele or Smithies. Also you could use another winger seeing as you only have two... Look at Ince/Redmond/Zaha/Ameobi (yes Ameobi). As a 4th young HG Striker you could bring in Adam Campbell from Newcastle.

If you need English players looks to bring in Steven Taylor or Ryan Shawcross both excellent centre-halves. As a back up who can eventually succeed Reina look at Butland, Steele or Smithies. Also you could use another winger seeing as you only have two... Look at Ince/Redmond/Zaha/Ameobi (yes Ameobi). As a 4th young HG Striker you could bring in Adam Campbell from Newcastle.

yeah, I think I kind of prefer Shawcross for the defense... Butland performs well? never tried before... definitely gonna try Amoebi... still, my Thiago always nervous when it comes to his turn become starter, any suggestion for this?

Shawcross is A ******* BEAST ! Bought him for 17M for my Everton squad,still my 1st CD in 2016 even with Phil Jones and Kyriakos Papadopoulos in the squad.
Also,could you please post a current squad print screen please, and how much money you got?

About Thiago, keep insisting you have faith on him, praise him whenever you can but also criticize him as soon as he performs badly. With me even if they are low in moral,when they perform badly and are called upon it they gain moral.

Last edited:
Shawcross is A ******* BEAST ! Bought him for 17M for my Everton squad,still my 1st CD in 2016 even with Phil Jones and Kyriakos Papadopoulos in the squad.
Also,could you please post a current squad print screen please, and how much money you got?

About Thiago, keep insisting you have faith on him, praise him whenever you can but also criticize him as soon as he performs badly. With me even if they are low in moral,when they perform badly and are called upon it they gain moral.

yeah, I'm going to put a print screen soon, Shawcross is a beast huh... but I'm afraid I dont have any space left though he is homegrown, the only reason I'm not selling danny wilson is because he is one of the 4 liverpool homegrown that i need to submit to CL...

yeah, I'm going to put a print screen soon, Shawcross is a beast huh... but I'm afraid I dont have any space left though he is homegrown, the only reason I'm not selling danny wilson is because he is one of the 4 liverpool homegrown that i need to submit to CL...

Yea with Varane and papadopoulos I could see that happening. I find it easy to keep 3 players rotating in there,4 gets harder. This besides Skrtel. Maybe starting to look into younger players would be best,probably some quality regens.

help me with the printscreen please, I can only print screen my mozilla and desktop, I can't do printscreen in my FM...

If you are using steam (should be) press f12,then shift+tab , and in the screenshots part upload it then post it in the website.

ok2, I managed it by making the game in windowed mode... some of the players that already been in the first 11 won't be in the list as you could see it from the tactic...

ok2, I managed it by making the game in windowed mode... some of the players that already been in the first 11 won't be in the list as you could see it from the tactic...

IMO your team looks pretty good as it is. Make sure you get a good backup for gk, and start getting regens for your youth, as the 1st team looks very good.