Reaction score
Alright guys,

I'm going to be starting a save with either Liverpool or Spurs (will most probably be Liverpool!) and know that both teams have a pretty strong/decent squad so wont need a real over haul of new signings!

So anyone recommend signings for either team?

I know the obvious ones like Balanta, Doria, Odegaard etc..etc

Cheers!

Landon Donovan From LA is all I signed for Spurs for £1.8M along with a couple of frees to help out with league cup and easy Europa league games, as they have quite a big squad already, the biggest challenge is getting rid of players such as Adebayor.

Again second season with spurs as they have so many players on loan I have only bought Tom Ince and Gareth Barry on free.

They have a surprisingly good squad, and as they are young they get better, I am looking at the end of season to strengthen with a striker and replace Dawson.

Adebayor is a machine as an AF.

Just look at people you dont need if youre spurs or who are on silly wages who are not good enough and replace them with younger players.

I signed him for Villa or Everton 2nd season for £1m and he scored 20 goals if you was Spurs tho i would sign W.Bony for about £15m BEAST