• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Liverpool and Bolton in the Barclays Premier League.

More...

Luis Suarez, Absolute Magician

Lucas, Brilliant at doing the dirty work.. Unsung Hero

Brilliant Performance, Shame about the late goal

YNWA

Great performance, Anfield was buzzing. Fingers crossed Kelly is okay, Skrtel put a great shift in at full-back though. Luis Suarez is an absolute beast.

Great performance, Anfield was buzzing. Fingers crossed Kelly is okay, Skrtel put a great shift in at full-back though. Luis Suarez is an absolute beast.

It's looking bad: hamstring again.

If you guys knew how lucky you are....
There's only **** games here at Hungary. With 3-4000 spectators. :(

Remember, Gerrard had tons of hamstring injuries at that age. He'll over come them, his hamstrings just need to catch up with him, remember he's only 20.

**** you Liverpool for conceding last minute. Cost me a clean sheet on fantasy team with Jose Enrique! :@

**** you Liverpool for conceding last minute. Cost me a clean sheet on fantasy team with Jose Enrique! :@

cost me for Reina not getting a clean sheet :@
What did Suarez do get all these compliments?

cost me for Reina not getting a clean sheet :@
What did Suarez do get all these compliments?

rip Bolton apart, basically. Absoloutely tored their **** holes, just didn't score. The whole team was magnificent, Lucas was MOTM though.

Even If kelly is injured, Carragher, Johnson and now skrtel can play there... better squad depth than a while.. good signs :)

Was an absolute outstanding performance from Suarez, gutted he didn't score. Looked like he was a bit upset down the bottom too. Gonna win the league.

WTF!? How did Suarez and Lucas only get 2 points each on Fantasy Football after their performances today... =/

WTF!? How did Suarez and Lucas only get 2 points each on Fantasy Football after their performances today... =/

Don't think they have done the bonus's yet.

Liverpool game was a late kick off, and Shay Given had a clean sheet no?

Yeah, but Suarez got MOTM and Lucas was insanely good imo.. Only Adam came close to them today.

Yeah, but Suarez got MOTM and Lucas was insanely good imo.. Only Adam came close to them today.

Yeah, players get normal points (clean sheets, goals, assists, mins played, red cards, yellow cards. etc). Then the top three players in each game get a bonus of 3 points for MotM, 2 for 2nd best, 1 for 3rd best, but these normally get given a while after the game.

Back