Liverpool v Bolton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K
What Dunc said.

Given got his bonuses on shots he saved etc.

I was hoping Enrique would end up with more than 2 points, thought he was outstanding for Liverpool (again) but only got 2 points.

What Dunc said.

Given got his bonuses on shots he saved etc.

I was hoping Enrique would end up with more than 2 points, thought he was outstanding for Liverpool (again) but only got 2 points.

No, Shay Given has 6 because he gets 4 for a clean sheet, and 2 for playing 90 mins, if you hover over their points on your team sheet, you can see where and why they got points. For every three (maybe five) saves made, they gain another point. Given has no bonuses, just the standard points, maybe because they haven't done them yet, or maybe because he wasn't one of the best three players in the game. If you click on the fixtures tab, and then the game that player played in, it will show the break down of points from that game as well, apart from clean sheets.

Enrique would have had 6 points, if 'Pool hadn't ****** conceded in the last minute. :(

I feel like that TV programme with the polar bears and the Island...

Completely and utterly feel like that, the general rules of bonuses/Points awarding has baffled me so far first time I've done FF for the PL in 2 years.

Downing moving in off his line and the movement of Kuyt and Suarez caused Bolton massive issues.

Pleased Henderson did better this game, put in some decent crosses and scored a nice goal.

Lucas has been by far the most improved player in the prem, went from an awkward looking attacking midfielder to the brilliant holding midfielder he is now.

Looking more and more like a top 4 team, Chelsea have been really poor in their games and Arsenal are falling apart.

Back