Liverpool v Sunderland

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 808

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Liverpool and Sunderland in the Premier League.

More...

Must win for Liverpool, if they don't win I think it will be tough to finish 4th.

Please, Sunderland, do us a favor... :D
I would say an 1-1, Bent helping Tottenham again.

2-0 liverpool i think. unfournately i can see them putting a run together.

Liverpool 3 - 1 Sunderland

Under Bruce Sunderland can't play football, it's even worse than watching Wolves..

sunderland will have a good chance today if the beach ball plays upfront for em like the last time they met :P

This is a must win for Liverpool but i can see this ending a draw

Liverpool 2 - 2 Sunderland

Torres x2 , Bent x2

Just back from the game, we actually played well for once :O Agger in particular had a great game.

Just back from the game, we actually played well for once :O Agger in particular had a great game.

'Played Well'

Understatement, I thought we where super today. We looked like we had lots of confidence, and that performance will have given us loads, so I'm now sure we will win all of our remaining game, maybe not the Chelsea one, but i think we'll win the rest.

'Played Well'

Understatement, I thought we where super today. We looked like we had lots of confidence, and that performance will have given us loads, so I'm now sure we will win all of our remaining game, maybe not the Chelsea one, but i think we'll win the rest.

Fair enough, we played brilliantly :P

Yeah we were great, Maxi, Agger and Torres stood out today. Unfortunate Beach Ball was injured, arguably their best striker, links up great with Darren Bent.

Could've been 8+ in all honesty
Thought we played much better than we have, Gerrard was non-existent though.Kuyt done better than he had been doing.Though we lost 50£ because it wasn't 4-0 :( **** YOU N'GOG :P

Ride the Walrus. Not having a go but you always criticise Steven Gerrard. I mean, no he has not been himself this season. He weren't great today, but he was decent and doesn't deserve the **** some fans are giving him. N'gog is surely the worst player to wear a Liverpool shirt since Sean Dundee?

i think some of the stick gerrard has had from liverpool fans is pretty harsh, hes not having a good season, he knows it and we all know it. but considering the amount of times hes carried/rescued liverpool while everyone else around him had played averagely, he deserves a little slack.

Back